Reviews for Blood and Connection
ainokea2810 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Genetics and Purebloods? I like it!
Crystal Koneko chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
I was disappointed because I just found this story and tried to go to the next chapter but couldn't! :( Will be happy to see when you update.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please continue the story
ana.mota.desouza chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I don't know if you're still checking this, but I sincerely hope that you continue writing this story! It is well written, intelligent, and it brings a whole new perspective on Hermione's unique mix of Muggle and Magical heritage and the entire Magical World that is aesthetically stunning.
Mirra chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
What an extremely interesting plot o hope that you intend to continue this story.
No. 8 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Hi. I had little rest tonight because I decided to stay up and gobble down each one of these delicious chapters of yours. The flashbacks make your storytelling that much more involved, and the plot excites me. I'm hooked. This is turning into an enjoyable read, and I hope you continue. Also, I like the genetics plot device. The whole anti-muggle prejudice has always reminded me of the antisemitism of the Nazi party, in which they tried to prove, with "genetics" that Jews (and Slavs, and Asian, and Blacks) were truly less than the Aryans, so the genetics part of the story is intriguing.
mkq.9317 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
The flashbacks are nicely done, i hope they continue well into the story. and villeneauve is a name you've used in two stories so far, i don't remember reading it in hp and im too lazy to look it up, special attachment or just a pretty name? :)

i love the blood research going on, and all the energyelectricity musings. science doesn't normally appear as detailed in romance fanfics, or novels for that matter. i feel like i'm reading about two of my favorite topics at once, love and science, it's very good.

i like how you build slightly more intricate plots around your romances, it becomes more than a feel-good story that way. i hope you finish this along with fight or flight. i realize it might be time-consuming considering you're still in school, but i hope you do anyway.

good luck and we look forward to more. :D.
mkq.9317 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
sometimes hermione starts talking to the reader, including them in her thoughts. it would be nicer if she was more consistent, i.e. just thinking things to herself. :P. i like your description of the Malfoy grounds, actually, i like your description of every place they've been to so far. very very clear and imaginable. great job. :)

can't wait to read about what she's doing with that blood, and of course how everything gets cheesy between them :.
Caleshi chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
stormchild chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I adore this story. Please update quickly :-)
anon chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! So good! Not trying to pressure you but I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Fantabulous!
crazy8s chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
i like how you made lucius the black sheep of the fmaily and not draco. lucius is so evil! can't wait to see what happens :)
crazy8s chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
i hope draco and hermione fall in love. i like how you handled the sex stuff :) i love this story
crazy8s chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
so good :D this is really getting exciting! i like dracos grandfather a lot
crazy8s chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Just started so good :D cant wait to read more!