Reviews for Perfect Moment
LovesLoveAndAngst chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Just absolutely wonderful.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
AW! So sweet! I love this! This is written very well. I wish they had gotten together.
Candy Couture chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
-tear- omg I havent seen season 4 yet but I know I'm going to be yelling at the tv.
viper chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow! it's such a good snippet into Asuka's feelings! I'm glad that you did decide to post it here...it was a really good lil story, and i especially liked the ending...
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Finally, a *good* Fianceshipping piece, even though it was so short. *-*

Seriously. Most fics posted for this pairing are either completely OOC or are so bland that I want to scratch my eyes out. It's nice that someone here has a decent grab on Asuka's character and can write this pairing without ruining it.
Qu-ko chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
The maturity of SOME J/A fans is absolutely dazzling, isn't it? ;)

Anyway. It was IC, and the prose was good, and... yeah. Genfic, needs moar of it, especially Juudai/Asuka friendship. I wouldn't even mind a slightly romantic fic if it was done right. I don't have a lot that's helpful to add to this, really... I just kinda wanted to snark about the LOVELY display of maturity we have down below my review, to be honest.
1db48 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I hate you.

Bad story.

you ##%&*

i'm out.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Very well done! Quite IC for Asuka, too. And I personally suspect that a month or two after graduation, she will look back and be even *more* glad that she never said anything. Excellent!