Reviews for From The Ashes
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 5/19
It's been 1 and a half years since I first read this, and I can honestly say I still am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
This story is amazing! I know it's probably not going to happen after a six-year wait, but seriously, there are not nearly enough good Code Geass fics out there, so if you could continue this one, I (and many more readers) would be really happy (:
Pineapple chapter 4 . 1/29
This is one of the best Code Geass fics, I've read, please continue! I love how original and well- written this is.
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Oh, how wide the spiral grows, and life will never be the same again. I have to wonder, if Lelouch's 'dreams' ended with him leading Phoenix to his tomb.
By the way, I love what you did with the name there. Phoenix vermilion bird of fire Suzaku.
Viper5delta chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT YOU HAD TO LEAVE IT DEAD ON A CLIFF HANGER. Other than that, very good story.
KellyKatt19 chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
I am very, VERY, upset about this abandonment. I knew it was unfinished, and yet here I am, still waiting for Lulu's truth to be known. Your world building was very thorough, and seemed like a lot of thought had been put into it. Phoenix is a very well done OC protagonist (I usually hate them, not gonna lie), and I was so looking forward to seeing his relationship with Lulu progress. I hope you'll maybe come back to this, even if just to explain how it would have ended.

- Kelly
BBLimits chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
So, I'm about five years too late al saying this but – amazing story. Good grammar, original plot and well-characterized OCs.
Thank you for writing!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
"I will try not to keep you in suspense too long" my butt! It's been friggin' years! Do you not count that as a long time? I've lost count of how many times I've reread this story and I have no idea how many times I've checked to see if it has updated... You, my dear friend, frustrate me... A lot... Please update? As long as it gets past this cliffhanger I don't mind if it's short! I know I'm a really impatient person, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeee!
Thank you for reading my review... I hope you update...
A. JayLin chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Oh my gosh, I'm really curious to find out what happens to Phoenix! Please update whenever you are able to!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Not to be that one person, but please update! I just reread it for the fourth friggin time! And the cliffie was amazing!
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Still one of the best Code Geass fics ever so far as I'm concerned. Maybe now that you've finished To the Fire, maybe you can finally get back to continuing From the Ashes?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
When is the next chapter? Please I really want to know what happens to Phoenix and Lelouch
1r0nB34r chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Update plssssssssssssssssss! Or at least do something to let everyone know that you are done with this story! I'm begging you!
Sly chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
I can honestly ssay that this is the best story I've ever read, no other story iss even close to as fabulouss (other than one that comes in a rather closse second)! Please update! I hate to be that one persson but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeee update! I'll be looking for more, this story iss addictive! Another thing I should add is that when I wass talking about it being the best story I ever read, I was including professional bookss! I love, love, love, love this story! Keep up ze good work!
Fair thee well!
-Sly
grievousrommel chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Pleasepleasepleaseplease update. This is an idea that I haven't seen. I'll send you a digital cookie.