Reviews for Pranked!
melsmels chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I read this a much earlier, but I don't think I reviewed. Sorry about that.
Anyway, this was absolutely hilarious, and it captivated my interest for the whole 15 minutes it took me to read this awesome story.
Excellent job! :) There were a lot of funny moments, and, yeah, I enjoyed reading it :)
the unbirthday girl chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Awesome story. So funny, and great pranks. I've tried one or two of these...good times, good times.:)
Hannibal's Trainer chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
LOL (MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKEN...)
B.B chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Why no make-out session?
VampChick76 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Lol! Love it!

Xela
Lola chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Yeah well i really think it's bit sexist of you righting that,,, and i think the rile Rick Riordan wold of put more expression in it!But if your the rile R.R i'm sooooooooooooo sorry but it's just not you. But it is a really good story! Quip up the good work!

ho ever you are!

P.S , i'm a big fan of you R.R! i like your books so mush i thinking of doing my one story of Greek gods and goddess.

Se ya, and remember,,,,, quip rating this sush good books and i'm a big fan of you R.R!
Mystic Micki chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
i love it! i was in the middle of writing an almost identical story but couldnt think of an ending. But i love the way you write. i think you should be a writer. i think you should try a demigod truth or dare story, it would be so fucking hilarious! please contiune writing soon!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Sarah: *sighs* can't Percy just use water to un-stick the super glue? i mean, glue doesn't last very long when wet. unless it's for paper mache, but that's a different matter. prank wars are stupid. but it was an okay fic.
P.I.R chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
I would like a sequel but I will understand if you don't do one. This was another great chapter. Pity it's over
Jamey chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Gotta say, Callie, I'm a fan. I can't wait to read the next story you write, though I'm not entirely sure what it's going to be.

At any rate, very well done. :D
PERCABETHGIRL-12 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Poor Grover, now all of them are after him.

Update
GroverXAnnabethXD chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
wtf?

that ending kinda suxed ;p

lol

overall is good!
Curryosity chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Is this the last chapter? It was a little confusing...but I hope you write some more!
breezered chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
That was an awesome ending!
Cap'NCupcake chapter 6 . 7/17/2009