Reviews for How to Heal a Gryffindor
sbrande chapter 1 . 1/26
Excellent story.

Than you!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I just can't resist a threesome with this lot, they're just so perfect (and so damn hot) together. This was such a fantastic one shot, I adored it. You write such good smut, hehe ;)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was incredibly hot. Wow. I like how you incorporated the... healing aspect of it all. This line was truly poignant (aka, it stood out from the incredible smut ;)):" Even if things didn't work out, even if Lucius couldn't let go of his past and Severus couldn't accept that he had a future..." It sums up Lucius and Severus perfectly.

Well done on this impeccable story!
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
;)
starvingartist83 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh dear...that was awesome yet disturbing at the same time, and I'll bet that's exactly what you were going for. You're a great writer.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow, just wow... :)
teishamarie chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Buh. Need a cold shower.
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love this! Love it love it love it! Threesome fics are great, especially if they have Hermione and/or Snape. I like her with an older man, but two is better! Thanks for writing this.
Masho chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow. That was amazing.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very hot, great job!
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
woot! I love SnapexGrangerxMalfoy!
SlyGriff chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow! Hot hot hot and Hot! I loved it!

Tiffany
Kay Nastalia chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I am utterly fascinated at your style of writing. It's not the normal thing I usually read at all but I have to admit it was rather well written and I think I need to go confess or something even though I'm not catholic. You encompass all the traits of the characters involved and you put such an interesting spin on this. Nice job.