Reviews for The King's Wedding Night & Other Minor Disasters
Wee dolts chapter 1 . 7/15
it's been a while but I had to read this again. You do such a thing testing job of capturing Megan Whalen Turner's Voice that I almost believe she wrote this. This is a perfect chapter to satisfy my curiosity of what happened on their wedding night. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing!
meldahlie chapter 2 . 7/7
I fear since your LJ account is gone, you're not around the world of fanfic anymore. But I am still going to stick my head out and put it at risk of lopping by non-reviewing soldiers, to say I enjoyed this. Particularly Gen and Eddis fighting in the cave!
Apparently chapter 2 . 2/7
-I'm a Sounisian. That's unfortunate, and if so I must be a traitorous one. I love your stories, and thank you for helping me through one of my the-next-book-will-likely-not-come-out-for-years mopes! I love your sulky Gen and your view of Irene and Eddis. And the insight you present about Gen's brothers. You are magnificent!
Irish Potatoes chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I live and breathe for this, your characterization does everyone great justice. Pleased to take whatever you'll give 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please write more Queen's thief fanfic. *puppy-eyes*
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
There is nothing more to say but More!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is just amazing! You actually got Irene and Gen's characters I want to hug you so much right now. And the second chapter is just as great... these are like behind the scenes. thank you!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
The amount of research and dedication that wemt into this is beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Nice! Amusing work. I enjoyed the farmer boy character's innocence.
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
First off, Queen's Thief is my favorite serious of all time. Words cannot express how much I love it. Therefore, my bar is always set high when I read QT fanfiction, especially about their wedding night. Because it wasn't really mentioned in the book, and because it left so much to the imagination, any fanfics I read about it had to be spot on. They had to be perfect. There were so many times I read one only to find the characters horribly out of character or events rushed and sloppy or conversations awkward and forced...but you managed to surprise me. You executed this flawlessly. Kudos to you for nailing this scene! Gen and Attolia are SUPER hard characters to write but you managed to somehow do it. Their actions and conversations were spot on. I felt like I was reading something by Megan Whalen Turner herself. Thank you, so much, for writing this. You are a gifted writer and I look forward to reading more of your QT fanfiction.

Sunshine
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I can actually picture these scenes in my head and it fits so well with the rest of the story! I love how you made Gen and Irene interact I just love the both of them!
r3nlock chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
oh, it is wonderful to see these chapters. i keep hoping the author will write one more sequel (three kingdoms united vs the empire). i hope to see more of these, you've done a fantastic job sticking to the author's style.
Tiegirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh, wonderful as usual!

Can I room with Costis? We are married, after all...:D
SippingWhiteTea chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
May I say I loved this? Especially the second one, other than that, I can't really think of anything to say.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great! I always wanted to see someone's try at the King's Wedding Night, and this did not disappoint! The tears and everything felt very fluid-thank you! :)