Reviews for The King's Wedding Night & Other Minor Disasters
Wow-this is amazing. I absolutely love the heartbreak and the rawness that you captured in the first chapter and the peak at Eugenides prior to The Thief in the second.
Throw an Inkpot chapter 2 . 5/21
This was one of the first fanfics for The Queen's Thief books, back in 2013 when I first joined the fandom. Both of these stories are still as incredible as I remember! You did the characters and the series such excellent justice!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Thank you! This is great!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
This is just. So good. Your characterization is excellent. Minister of war always makes me a little sad but also amused. I love the idea of him trying to corrall his son he loves so much but who also frustrates him terribly. I think you did a great job with it. And Stenides!

Also Eddis biting Gen is one of the funniest things ever.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Fantastic. :)

I loved that they had a conversation and then he left publicly so that their private time could really be private. The way you wrote their crying moments separately too was so good.

Very excellent.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Oh maaan, so perfect. It seems like it is exactly how it would have gone, a mix of romance, love, and of course tension and confusion on both parts. You even got the crying in there, and it all makes perfect sense! This should be an additional chapter extra in the book, it fits so well.
Wee dolts chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
it's been a while but I had to read this again. You do such a thing testing job of capturing Megan Whalen Turner's Voice that I almost believe she wrote this. This is a perfect chapter to satisfy my curiosity of what happened on their wedding night. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing!
meldahlie chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I fear since your LJ account is gone, you're not around the world of fanfic anymore. But I am still going to stick my head out and put it at risk of lopping by non-reviewing soldiers, to say I enjoyed this. Particularly Gen and Eddis fighting in the cave!
Apparently chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
-I'm a Sounisian. That's unfortunate, and if so I must be a traitorous one. I love your stories, and thank you for helping me through one of my the-next-book-will-likely-not-come-out-for-years mopes! I love your sulky Gen and your view of Irene and Eddis. And the insight you present about Gen's brothers. You are magnificent!
Irish Potatoes chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I live and breathe for this, your characterization does everyone great justice. Pleased to take whatever you'll give 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please write more Queen's thief fanfic. *puppy-eyes*
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
There is nothing more to say but More!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is just amazing! You actually got Irene and Gen's characters I want to hug you so much right now. And the second chapter is just as great... these are like behind the scenes. thank you!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
The amount of research and dedication that wemt into this is beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Nice! Amusing work. I enjoyed the farmer boy character's innocence.