Reviews for Torn in Two
the sudoku kid chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
This was a good story, I don't even remember what time I started reading this, thanks a lot for writing this!
penguin212 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
;)
kvzpenguin chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Wow that lying little cheat! I LOVED THIS STORY! WOW! Julien did a pretty good job...for the first time! I give it a 10 (clapping)
knockknocktimerico chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
I expected nothing less than greatness from this story, and it didn't disapoint. I'm looking forward to reading more of you great fics.
Mattie Scary chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
lol marlene is so cool when she did that to the male otter.
Valentine McDaniel chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
This ending is kinda creepy and in many ways disturbing. If you had just left it with the spiders in the crate, it would have been great. But having Rico cutting Andre up is kind of scary.
whatsername131 chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Love it!
Jingle101 chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
I can't believe I waited so long to read this chapter! :D Man... and I thought my vampire story was a little on the vicious side... lol.
freakishly chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
wow! that was the best chapter yet! i really LOVE the part in skipper's nightmare. i soo see shkiper speaking russian! that part was the best part in the whole story!

is there going to be more? you know with the captian and everything in the past?
freakishly chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
i loved king julien in this chap! good stuff! love the ending! long live skipperXmarlene!
freakishly chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
i sorry i didn't read sooner i was really busy... i love this chapter! yea! kowalski rico and private try i help him!

this is getting good!
Cudabear chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Oh my that was mean what they did to Andre! I mean, he may have deserved it but that was just cruel o_O

Great story though! Your writing is extreemly well done and you had me intrested until the end!
Cudabear chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Wow! You, my friend, have a talent for writing! Great story so far, I can't wait to finish it later ). I'm not one for these kinds of stories too much but I'm very much enjoying it! I wonder what Andre's got planned :p

Thanks for taking a intrest in my story as well ) faved.
Skoolgrl09 chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
A hit back with the black lipstick. LOL. Well : It was funny what happened to definately deserved that after trying to keep Skipper and Marlene apart. Also, I can't believe that Marlene got Rico and the others to go along with the rest of the plan that they had cooked up for Andre earlier, but decided not to do it.I'm so glad that they didn't disregard it, . Anyways. Keep up the great work.
JV's Jack chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Wow! Excellent chap! I was very impressed w/ the Russian dialect! I thought that mayb u knew another language, til i saw the author's note. lol! it made a nice touch tho! I luv it! nd Andre got shipped 2 the Sahara Desert! LOL! XD

Skilene 4ever!