Reviews for A World Away
MiniLover chapter 16 . 1/15
Such a beautiful story of love lost and found, twice over. A story filled with pain, healing, sadness, joy, loss and love. Wonderful characters, descriptive imagery and a beautiful story made this such a pleasurable read.
MiniLover chapter 13 . 1/15
They're finally married. Yay! And she finally got some much needed Eric and Sookie nookie:D So HOT!
MiniLover chapter 10 . 1/15
That must have been heartbreaking for Eric to think that now Sookie was married. Hopefully he'll learn the whole truth soon.
MiniLover chapter 7 . 1/15
Can't wait to see these two married. They deserve that happiness.
MiniLover chapter 6 . 1/15
What a beautiful first time joining together.
MiniLover chapter 5 . 1/15
So now Eric knows that Sookie loves him. I wonder how long until he tells her he feels the same way, because obviously he does.
MiniLover chapter 4 . 1/15
They were certainly lucky to have found someone to help them and that Eric's wound wasn't too bad. Wonderfully descriptive visuals.
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/15
Eric rescued Sookie but it looks like it's now her turn to save his life. Loving this story!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/15
Great first chapter! Can't wait for more. Back to it...
ashmo2000 chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
I loved this story!
Tiggy318 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Great story
Lovetb chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
What an awesome story. It is just the type story I love, all human Eric and Sookie, beautifully written, some angst, but not too much and a beautiful HEA. Thank you for writing!
AB Neg chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story...I didn't want it to end. It reminded me of some of my favorite movies from the 50s. Please keep writing more AH stories as you do such a good job on them.
RamintaDZ chapter 16 . 4/21/2012