Reviews for Keep on Trekkin'
Majestic-MSFC chapter 6 . 3/28
This is a very good story. Love the lightheartedness of it mixing Trek in. Something different and it was great to read. :D
Jonas chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I think a better comparison would be the Next Generation episode Parallels.
CaptRico chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I must say, for a Sliders Fanfiction writen back in 96, this is very well done and well scripted. And for a Trekker/Trekkie crossover to the extreme, I say this is well writen for its time.

If Sliders producter at the time ever found this story, it would be kinda cool if they did this into an actual episode for season 2 of the series. Would have made a great addition. 3

On a personal note, if I ever ended up in that trekker world for a day, I wouldj ust buy all the cool 29th century starfleet uniforms and gear and then just get out of dodge! LOL! XD
AlexAvalon chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Haha that was pretty good :)

Witty dialogue, good plot, well written, and funny too!

I just finished watching most of the "Sliders" seasons, and looked it up on ff to find this.

Anywho, cool idea. Good story, keep it up!
Tanasia chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Very well done. I loved ever bit of it. Riveted, simply riveted.
Chocobo3535 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It's good story. Star Trek series is my favorite show. I have collection of DVDs from Star Trek, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise and the movies.

I would like to visit that world and be a Klingon for a while. (Smile)
Stellarsong chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Wow! That was great! I love both Sliders and Star Trek and when I read this, I just couldn't stop. That last chapter was really intense. This should be a real Sliders episode because it's really good.
nadia chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I loved this story from one trekkie to the another. :) I still can't help but laugh at the ending. :) Good job.
Yusagi chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Wow, I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews! This really is a great little fic. So often I'll go looking for fanfiction and find nonsensical drivel, which doesn't even appear to *attempt* to match what the characters (or the source material) is actually like.

This, on the other hand, worked wonderfully. You really captured the characters voices, and I could see this as an actual episode early on in the series.
Anywhere Person chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Oh my gosh. Nowhere Man! I can't find anyone who even remembers that show, even people I watched it with! It's great to find someone else who remembers it.