Reviews for Wind Beneath My Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
write more write more
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wind Beneath My Wings was very good. As you CAN and have the interest, you could continue writing. This piece was clear and interesting. I would like to read more of your work. Congratulations on your marriage. I hope It is still o.k. (I had a family member in the Air Force, and I am very appreciative of the efforts of the soldiers and their families as they support the soldiers.) God bless you, L. Fassmann
ChristySue chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE finish it! You really have a gift for writing!
blessedmommy9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Are you going to continue this? I really enjoy your style of writing. :-)
Diane58 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
It's a good start. Don't stop!
Angelatil chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
OMG that was great! Oh I loved how you described the way Neil is with her...so romantic and loving. He is great! and so is Christy! You have a definite knack of writing. I hope you continue on! Please please write more! :)
proverbs356 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow, what a great start. Looking forward to reading more.
caleb's babe chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i like it. more please.
Ladychristythenoble chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
MOORE! So good
SnarkySheep chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I think you've captured their voices well! Would like to see more :-)
Crickett9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Thanks for letting me know about the new story! From this first chapter I have become really excited to read more- please continue! Great character insights and vivid descriptions.

P.S.- Believe me, you have NOT lost your touch, at all!
Portia Louise chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I am so excited about what you wrote. I absolutely love the time period of World War I and for you to write about that period through the eyes of the people of the cove is exciting to me.

I have always wondered what World War I would have done to the people in the cove - boys from the cove going off to war and perhaps dying.

I think you did an excellent job describing the emotions and feelings of Neil during the birthing process - of him as a doctor and a husband to Christy and his past of losing a wife and child. You are a very good writer and I am so excited that you are back at it. Don't keep us waiting too long for the nect chapter.
The Fair Ophelia chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Yay, you're continuing the story! Although, you sure did start right in with childbirth, didn't you. Perhaps you could write a oneshot inbetween this story and the other one, detailing the wedding? I was very much lookng forward to reading about it.

Two things. First: When WWI happened, they didn't know there would be a second one. The people of the time called it the "Great War". Second: babies usually come out head first. Unless they're breach babies, which is very dangerous. If that was the case, Neil would be far more concerned, and would have to turn the baby before it could be born.