Reviews for After
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Another great read and another great story lol. You never let me down :)
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow this was a fantastic addition. Happy you wrote a new and it sent me to reread and I realized this was new to me also. Thank you for sharing.
J. Schroeder chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I can't offer any tips for improvement - this is a very well written story. We rarely get a follow-up which shows how the team is coping with the events in the H/C story. I especially liked the portrayal of Buck as all too often, the other person or persons involved in the original pain are ignored.

In other words, an excellent story. Thanks so much for writing it for us.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Tremendous fic! Fantastic sequel! Loved this to pieces! You did such an amazing job with the mental toll this has taken on Ezra, Buck and the team. They still have a long ways to go but they are heading in the right direction. Ezra's mental state is mending and the metaphor of the scars is a nice way to display that. Vin is a rock and love the use of Starbucks as an id at the door. JD is helping just by being himself; loved the hockey victory dance. The relocation of the knives was just perfect and Vin's realization was well done. Loved the discussion Buck and Ezra had about what happened; Ezra trying so hard not to get pity or be treated differently and Buck realizing that Ezra does care about what happened; the exchange about Emilio killing Ezra was so powerful. Nathan is really helping Ezra by letting him know the scarring is going to fade and Josiah is doing great at indirect help. Chris really knows how to handle Ezra in this; no matter how touchy. I really enjoyed this fic; it's an amazing story and I'm delighted that you posting this here. Thank you so much and while I'm glad Ezra and Buck are recovering; I would love to see more of the process. Looking forward to more!