Reviews for The Tool and The Twins
loved it
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is fun!
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Haha damnn you tricked me.

I totally thought it was Edward lol.

Niiice I loved it.
Daemon-1020 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
LOL i keep loving your stories this one in particular was awesome! hope some day u persue it compleatly so i can see bells really preg with jaspers babies
susayq chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
HAHAHAHA :D Absolutely perfect!

Susan
allyandmax chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
bahh so cute
robin-alison chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
omg! i thought that the bartender was going to be edward! haha! you got me! i love it! that is so sweet.
MissPriss54 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
For some reason I knew it was Jasper. I think it's because I figured that if it was E, you would've said BPOV instead of Bartender's POV. I erally liked your little one-shot. Thanks for sharing your talent.
EdwardCullen'sGirl3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
God, Carmin...that was the best...wow...I love the dramatic twist you gave...my jaw literally dropped when he said Japser Whitlock...I'm thinking it would've been EdwardCullen this whole time...genius woman, genius...
therealdork chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i loved it i wish it wasnt a one-shot!
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
woo hoo! loved it!
Betham chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was fun! That was a great way for Bella to "get back" at Mike ... the punch in his face was perfect!

I was falling for your bartender right from the beginning (which is odd, because I'm not always an Edward fan). His thoughts when Bella came into the bar, the way he expressed himself to her, the leap over the bar. So - unexpected Jasper is unexpected! I was so surprised - and happy!

Kinda sorry it's only a one-shot ...
Megi-B chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
IT WAS JASPER?

AWESOME! I thought it was Edward! LOVE IT! That was priceless :) The Mike hate never gets old :)
shalu chapter 1 . 6/27/2009