Reviews for A Helping Hand
kdillin chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
kyrandiana chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Omfg this is so awesome and amuszing please keep up the great work
thinkb4uact chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
didn't expect that was a fun chapter.
Rose N Valerie chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
omg I am so sorry it took me so long to get to your story but this chapter was great. I was just a little busy win my books I have to read over summer and I am still not done so sorry! Luv ya!
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Glad that Bella is gonna try to get Rose inoled with Emmetts care. Hopefully rose becomes nicer. Looking forward to how Emmett and Edward reacts to Bella. Oh also I am very glad to hear your not homeless.
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
It sure does seem like a Rose thing and kick out the person who was suppose to help. Looking forward to reading more.
Rose N Valerie chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
An sorry it took so long for me to read this. I was just really busy over the past few days. But I wish I read it sooner it was really good!
Abstractly Sydney chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
ah i cant wait for more!
UnfabulousPixie chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
is bella going to be a normal person lol weird or is she going to be awesome is she going to have a parent or a child who has a disability or is she going to be pregnant at some point lol let me know i have loads of random questions lol XD great story so far please update son
esmecullen24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i really like this... please update soon? i want to see where this story will go :D
xogigglez10xo chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hey i just read your first chapter and i was wondering when you were going to update and put up another chapter. so yeah please update soon!
Rose N Valerie chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hmm. i wonder what carlisle needs help with cant wait for Edward and Bella to meet, but one thing what does Edward actually or was that just a dream?love to story but poor Emmett i dont know how he would deal in a wheel chair.