Reviews for Baby Strawberry Snowflakes
Omg this chap was so cringeworthy but I love it anyway!
Ender WolfQueen chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Hyorinmaru is in fact male. The only known male shinigami with a female spirit is Urahara. w And sorry if I sound like a know it all but I think that what you did is a cool spin to it. Heheh. Get it cool. Sorry I'm horrible when it comes to jokes.
Nico Zi chapter 28 . 10/5/2015
Mpreg really is my guilty pleasure OTL So yeah, I love this story so much haha! Altho it were too OOC but who cares? It was so fun and lovely to read! Pregnant Toshiro is so f*cking ADORABLE! xD *hearts*
Nice fic really, well done! Oh and the end chats were so hilarious haha, I enjoyed reading them :D
ElectricAngel chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
*gasp* You used "y'all"! And within 2 chapters too! How Southerner are you now?
NyaNyaNeko-Chan chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
Dan howel voice: EVERYBODYS PREGNANT! (im sorry i just had to)
Alex Sage chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
I love this story write more
haniko chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Just to let you know someone in my family wrote lord of the flies... and i love this chapter!
haniko chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
It is a good story and i am not yelling any more. Please tell me the name of the seqeul
haniko chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
I LOVE IT!
haniko chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
Toshiro gets 2 brownies for giving birth to two buitiful children!
haniko chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
YEAH BIRTH! BLOOD EVERYWHERE! IT IS RAINING BIRTH-BLOOD!
Yumichika: someone please admit her in a mental hospital. that is all i ask.
haniko chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
ICHIGO X HITSUGAYA I LOVE YOU! ME AND MY PROBLEMS WISH TO LOVE YOU!
Hitsugaya: no way!
Ichigo: F*** YOU
haniko chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
DIE AIZEN DIE AND GO BACK TO THE FIRERY PITS OF HELL WITCH YO CAME FROM! THERE YOU WILL SUFFER THE UPTMOST PAIN AS YOUR INSIDES ARE LIQUIFIED AND YOU BLOOD SOLIFIED! THEN YOU WILL BET YOUR SELF SENSELESS AND THIS PROSSES WILL REPEAT FOREVER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA ( just in case you didn't notice i have alot of issues)
haniko chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
IT WAS AWESOME AS ALL WAYS. BUT I FEEL BAD ABOUT NELLIE!
haniko chapter 21 . 7/23/2013