Reviews for Siren Song
MusicOverMatter chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
Amazing, simply amazing. This is certaintly my favorite Eric/OC story yet! Since it just entwines two of my favorite worlds so perfectly! Plus, the similarities in their hurts and grievances make the relationship a lot easier to accept. Clearly, you are a very talented author! I'm very glad you created this piece. It is, in eccense, beautiful.
MissyH316 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Well, this girl has good determination and stamina as well as luck, getting into the grand Paris Opera house not only to find shelter but to wind up being hired for the chorus without an audition!

I've no doubt she's a good singer, but will she be in good voice in her first rehearsal after being out in that storm as she was? Plus, as we all know, Andre and Firmin aren't exactly well-versed in all things music, unlike our beloved Phantom...

I like your writing, both in your grammar and in your descriptiveness in setting up a scene-like the opening lines about the stormy night.

Keep up the good work, and I'll keep on reading! :-)

Missy
Someone who loves Music chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I am truly shocked. This. Was. Truly. The. Single. Greatest. Phantom. Sequel. Ever. I will never be able to express to you how much this story meant to me. In your writing I have found a kindred spirit, who saw how perfect an ending like this was. I feel like you hacked my brain and took a story I myself fantasized on and turned it into pure perfection. I will never read another Phanfiction again, for truly you have captured true poetic justice in its purest form. I humbly salute you.
PhantomFan01 chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
At least the story ended happily :)
Quill of Thoughts chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
I really like how you ended this story. I know that same familiar pang of having to leave a story and it's characters, so I can understand why you procrastinated on finishing it. I like that you ended this on a somewhat happy note though.
Irish Ghost chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
This is a wonderful story! I am an avid fan of Greek mythology, and adding a siren to the POTO story was a wonderful surprise!

Are there plans to finish this story?
keami huyga chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
T.T Its so beautiful. The ending is so sad. And it was worth the wait.
Tiryn chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
Woah, it's really sad. But I like it and I can't wait to read more
JBirecki chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
Ah! So far it's still my favorite Phanfic, and the wait was well worth it. :) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Quill of Thoughts chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
I forgive your lack-of-updated-ness with this chapter. At least Matteo's dead now, and all's forgiven between Erik and Thel...Update soon?
JBirecki chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
I hope you'll be updating your story soon, so far I've enjoyed it very much. In fact, it's one of my favorite fanfics so far. :)
Quill of Thoughts chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I must say, I do like this story. Thelxinoe is an interesting character, whose backstory is a unique one. Matteo is also a unique character with how he relates to her. I could go on, yet I won't bore you to death about how I like the story, plot, and the fact that Erik might get a happy ending, and just tell you that I like your story and I'm waiting (albeit impatiently) for the next chapter.
The New Vampire chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Hi. I'm reviewing this chapter for two reasons. 1. This is a really awesome story and it is making me jump up and down hyperly, and 2. I really need the practice, I haven't had a voice lesson in like 2 and a half months. :P
XxSomeone-At-LastxX chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
What a wonderful cliffhanger~! Haha, good job! XD
operaticbunny chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
This is probably the most interesting phanfic I have encountered so far, I did not expect the refreshing blend of the well known and well loved story of the phantom with ancient greek mythology! I have a satisfactory knowledge of it myself, and I appreciate your mastery with the myths and your apparent knowledge of the world of opera (I do a bit in that department myself - my favourite composer is Puccini, by the way) I especially like the last chapter: Erik to the rescue! *soon*

I know you haven't updated in a while, but I know that there are probably many others besides myself who would be eternally grateful is you picked up the thread again...pwetty pwease? :D

I will definitely reccomend this to my friends.

Thanks again,