Reviews for Speculation
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I'm going to ignore the hints of pre-slash in this, as I'm a firm believer in both of them bring het.
But I LOVE, love, love, *love* Chekov here. His craziness-that-is-not-crazy, and his lines about "everyone on the Enterprise knows to get out of my way"... Ah, his whole personality is so well written here.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
nice story
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Haha I love how Chekov was like...on the Enterprise, they move! Hahahaha
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Seriously, those two are just too cute. I love, love, love how Chekov took over the rescue and proved everybody on the Nelson wrong, esp. Malhotra! I'm not sorry Thorne died either. I mean I didn't wish death upon him just because he was a jealous git but he didn't particularly make me want to cry over him. The opposite really.
Anyway, it was nice to see what's been happening on the Nelson and the Irri homeworld. Do we know what actually caused the explosion? Mhm.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww. How adorable. That's the only way to sell describe Chekov. Just adorable. And cute like a puppy. Would love to be able to read more on this. Great job. So cute!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Haha, I really love this verse and I was excited to see you wrote some from Sulu and Chekov's perspective. This is good :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I gotta say I have to agree with those women perceptions of Chekov, "He is adorable!" :D and 8 years younger then me, at least in this lol. What the Hell was Starfleet thinking! I know he is up to the job. Though my protective instincts are going in hyperdrive. I keep thinking he's too young for this shit! and I love how he says "Because. I am sewenteen." at the end there! :D
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
LOL

Poor Chekov and Sulu...the other ships think they are cadets and don't know anything.

Unfortunately, they've had their induction into StarFleet the hard way and fortunately succeeded!

POST MORE ASAP!
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Well i have seen your porfile even if i don't know when the last update was it did say you were not dead so i am happy, also loving sulu and chekov thay are so cut an i would love to see more of them if you have the time.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
D'awwww
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awww Chekov can you be any cuter? :D

(And the winner of the most helpful review award goes to...)
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Suuuure, Chekov, suuure. Of course that's the reason. Because you're "sewenteen." XD Ah beautiful, as expected :D I love it when Chekov impresses the hell out of everyone around it and then makes it out as no big deal - His worry for Sulu is so adorable!
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ah, yes, it didn't occur to me in Home, but it does now, seeing a more personal reaction from Chekov, but it would make sense for him to have such trepidation, to say the least, towards a radiation exposed planet, what with him being Russian, and the history he'd have learned about from mishandling it via Chernobyl.
wildchartermage chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awww, isn't Chekov so cute, in this fanfiction? ;) :P
Doni chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Nicely done, I love their interactions.