Reviews for Can Time Heal All Wounds?
mark.tiltman chapter 37 . 6/26
This is a great read well done was fun to read
alixandria chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
love it!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
Oh great Edward came back! Ugh, Jake is not going to be happy.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
Poor Bella, trouble seems to just find her.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
I knew Jake and Bella's love to literally overcome anything! Thank you for not writing a Jacob/Leah love story!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
How could you? UGH! This is awful...Sad...I just can't believe this!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
OMG! Not Leah!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
YAY Bella didn't trip!
flowerpower55 chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I can't do this. I'm too angry about Jake and Leah. I don't want to be rude. I really don't but I immediately thought "eternal friendship my ass" when I read it. I can't accept Leah as Jacob's imprint (even your interpretation). To me there's no getting around the fact that to be an imprint is to be the center of your wolf's world. What if Bella and Leah's happiness and interests were to come into conflict? Leah, being Jake's imprint, would come first. I can't handle Jacob having a side piece and I know that it's really horrible of me to think of it that way, and you probably think I'm completely just wrong and missing your point but I can't help it. Jealousy is one of my biggest struggles but I personally just don't think this would work. You're an extremely talented author so please please don't think I didn't enjoy your fic up to this point because truthfully, I loved it. I just can't get past this one big thing. Keep doing you :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Wow Bella is finished school, and her parents are there and her step dad cool. I really do hope things work out for the best right.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
this was a good chapter also. Yes I do hope that they can prove the pack wrong and make it through everything right. Yes I hope that Jacob doesn't imprint right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
that is understandable for the pack to worry about Bella. But why the imprints have to go see Bella right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
this was a good chapter as well. I wonder if Jacob will imprint on someone else. I hope not. The way he feels around Bella this is what makes me think he did imprint on Bella. He should talk to his dad and find out and what not right
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
oh no I hope that Charlie is going to be alright. I hope things work out for Jacob and Bella as well. They seem to make a good couple, he treats her like an equal, not as a toy or something to put on the self. I wonder what her dad got attacked by.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Jacob didn't get hurt any worse then he did right. I wonder if he did imprint on Bella.
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »