Reviews for Can Time Heal All Wounds?
Skkhi chapter 37 . 7/18
Ayyy I’m going to college in Hilo in the fall
Wow, this is wierd
Obsessedreader83 chapter 1 . 3/7
All the feels in this chapter! I cried along with Bella and yes she’s more heartbroken than whiny here lol. Great writing!
Jeri252 chapter 37 . 9/8/2017
love it
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Dont mean any disrespect but stories like this one give imprinting a really bad name. You make it seem like its something disposable and bad, something that could just be written off. And those that couldnt "shake" it off werent strong enough to break it or deep down didnt want and they're stuck with it. Thats not what imprinting is about.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 5/15/2017
Seriously they got like that over a handjob?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 5/15/2017
Why is she making it so damn difficult? Does she love him? That should be simple. She makes it difficult for herself. I think she just likes drama. The drama of does she or doesnt she love Jake, and still trying to keep Fuckward as an excuse as to why she wont admit her damn feelings. Maybe Jake would be better off with someone else.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
Isn't Jake's mother's name Sarah?
amguevara88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Overall this story has a lot going for it. But I don't like the dynamic between Leah and Jake .
Guest chapter 37 . 11/2/2016
Really awesome story !
Tilty.bbb chapter 37 . 6/26/2016
This is a great read well done was fun to read
alixandria chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
love it!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
Oh great Edward came back! Ugh, Jake is not going to be happy.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
Poor Bella, trouble seems to just find her.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
I knew Jake and Bella's love to literally overcome anything! Thank you for not writing a Jacob/Leah love story!
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »