Reviews for Memory
Why you so cruel?
I hate you
You make Neji chan miserable
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You are a genius, this was so sad.
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Poor neji. Had a complete mental breakdown. This was wonderfully written. I really enjoyed it.
Nychta chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
yes, its me! i just logged out.

i was right in my initil judgement of you.

YOU AARE A GENIUS!

can't wait to read more.
madwarringinvenice chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh, my God... Wow... What a tear-jerker. I admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Hiashi but nonetheless, I never would have imagined that he could be so heartless. I must say that while I do generally like a story that has some form of happy ending, a little splash of morbidity is always acceptable. Great writing. Keep it up!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That's really sad. I have to agree with Shikamaru though; Hiashi died far too quickly and easily. However, this story was very well written.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
gabo0 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Poor Neji! I thought this was going to be a recovery story, somehow I can believe Tsunade would do that to one of her very best. I understand the Hyuuga clan might be powerful, but still. It's so sad.
Kai Aquila chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
God! This was just horrible. I can't believe it. I swear, I'm shaking and nearly crying at the moment. It was so sad. You are a great and dramatic writer. Exspecially the end was really shoking. I first have to cool down now, this is just too much to handle at the moment. Thank you for this outstanding story.
Hanai-kun chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very impressive fic.

And a sad one, totally. The ending surely wasn't ''classical,'' and that's good. It was realistic, who would become okay after 14 years of abuse? But they treated Neji horribly in the ward..

Poor Neji for having to experience something like that, and poor Shikamaru for actually seeing that.

Though I have to say, I love tortured Neji as much as happy Neji. XD