Reviews for Warrior Goddess
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Michaela's revenge was perfect! I'm snickering away at those last few lines. Duct tape is a very handy tool... By the way, was Wheelie joking or serious when he metioned that even Megatron would consider her hot? Just curious. Thanks for sharing this. I had a good laugh.
Scarletty chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Autobot!Sam and Decepticon!Mikaela? That's sexy.
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Heh heh heh... That was a great way to start the morning- Wheelie duct taped and hanging from a rafter. xD

I loved the interaction between Wheelie and Mikaela, funny as hell. Please please please write more with these two!

Keep up the great work!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Lol! I liked the end; that was funny.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
yes i do this is awesome i love it
Novamyth chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I swear, Wheelie and Mikaela are a comedy team all their own.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
lolz, I would so wrap Wheelie up in ducktape & hang him from a rafter too!
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was a fun little read. especially liked how you wrote Wheelie
lil-ying-fa chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
hey. I've been going through a 'I'm too lazy to review phase', but you asked a question.

I liked your story, and I realize your totally right. If Mikaela was a decepticon, she'd be lusted after till the end of time.

and wheelie being duck taped to the rafters. is. awesome.

(*snorts* satellite rape? I'm gonna have to remember that. now I'm gonna have tainted thoughts every time I watch revenge of the fallen.)

and for your question, I can only think of one, and that's called reunion. it's not by me, so no shameless advertising. P I read part of it, but it wasn't my taste is all.

I liked your fic!
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I love stories like this! Mikaela is awesome, Sam is a sweetheart and Wheelie is very funny.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Robot521 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This story is AWESOME! WheelieXMikaela is sweet! Mikaela has anger issues lol. :D I hope you do more stories like this one. Oh and if your looking for Mikaela main character stories you can try "Honey and Blood" which is a BarricadeXMikaela story or "Anything for a Friend" which is a StarscreamXMikaela.
fanviewer chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this was a very funny story XD

you should so totally continue! and what would be ironic, mikeala turns into a bot somhow XD

oh god, what would wheelie do? *humps metalic leg* 0_0 lol

but i do so dearly hope you find it in you to continue this idea :3
Ytak chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
The Wheelie-Mikaela interaction is hilarious. I think you did a pretty good job of capturing their character.