Reviews for Comme des Garcons
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this was pretty awesome! I love good ole Scarlett/Snake Eyes, but it is so rare for such an awesome canon couple...

great work!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I remember the dress in the comic issue that was your inspiration for this fic. I loved this fic because it showed the intensity of the relationship between Snake Eyes and Scarlett. It was fun to read his reaction to seeing her in that dress. Even a ninja master can be taken by surprise every now and then.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Whoa that was just STEAMY! Love these 'hot kiss scenes'. Especially with THESE two involved! Thanks for a great surprise for Snake! lol
Shades-Soul chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love D Snake Eyes was in for a surprise. Bet he didn't expect Scarlett to wear such a short...short dress. Poor man doesn't stand a chance. *sighs&
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/17/2010

nix chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
i like this story, its cute and funny, is this a one-shot or is it going to continue?
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Tis me, again! Woah! I really need to find the comic this is based off of. I really do love the PDA. Poor Snake. Good thing he doesnt talk, he wouldnt know what to say anyway ;)

Gosh, I love it when he takes off his mask!

Btw, it was totally hot the way she reacted to him touching her stomach and sides. UGH!

Loki22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I really liked it! Nice writing, it's good when the author takes time to describe the scene and tell things with as many words as needed. I liked every sentence of it. I wish you write more. Of course, it also helps that it's S/SE! Thanks for a very nice time reading this!
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Muy caliente! Tobasco, habenaro, chile, this was hot, Hot, HOT!
traciH chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Too funny, loved Snakes Eyes reaction to the outfit.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
...HOT. I just loved that little bit about Snake-Eyes tripping. Sometimes, words pale in comparison to such a compliment.
TopHat chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was amazing! This is my new favorite S/SE story, ever! I appreciate the details as I've never read the comics and haven't seen a picture of the dress. I'd love a fic when she gets back from the mission!
mossley chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh, this is just wonderful. I loved Scarlett's realization that she was essentially going into battle as a hooker, and her reaction to the creepiness of the Crimson Twins knowing her sizes.

It's also great to see Snake Eyes written as human - he might be a ninja, but the guy still has his dangling bits, and they work. It's hard to write sensuality without going into the gutter, but you've got a great sense for it. You have their physical reactions without being vulgar, and you've got the emotional draw as well.
L'Envoi Mort chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
It has your usual panache to be certain, but it left me wanting...more. It seemed like it ended just too abruptly. And what happened to the third girl? You mentioned her in the description, but not after that.

Other than those small problems, excellent as usual.
Author376 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LOL! *grin* This is truly fantastic and hilarious at once.

First, I love how you write the progression of Scarlett's thoughts as she gets ready. The way she critiques herself, her feelings about dressing up, her appearance (i.e. her hair color in relation to pink/salmon/clothing, then in relation to her more developed, less runway-esque muscle structure) is just amazing.

Then, this:

"...Moment of truth: hideously expensive dress, fuck-me heels, luscious make-up.

She looked like a gorgeous, sexy, posh…

“Nothing like going into battle dressed as a high-class hooker, I guess,” she sighed..."

A lovely bit of clarity wrapped up in her slight exasperation over the fact that she's dressed like a hooker before, and a shout-out to both fandom-troupes and the boyclub mentatlity of the military... without actually touching too much fact since, really, most of the ladies of the evening you see around a military base will be just that.

Then her distaste for the thong, and her distrubance over the fact that Tomax and Xamot chose the tight-fitting garments... I wonder how Snakes feels about *that*?

And finally the brilliance that is Snakes' reaction. Yep, he's still a guy alright, and it's very big of him to admit it like that too!

Scarlett should so keep the dress... and I can't wait until Snake-Eyes sees the underwear...

Lovely sotry, thank you for sharing!