Reviews for Rumor Has It
flootzavut chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Awww the idea of Palmer going to bat for Abs and managing to be scary is SO CUTE.
abfirechick chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Only Abby would come up with a revenge plan that in the end would end up not hurting the offending party!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Yay for rightness in Abbyville!

alix33 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
"McGee leans forward placing one hand on the arm of the couch and the other on Tommo's knee causing him to recoil. "Stop talking now. That total psycho as you call her is not only a co-worker and and more valuable to NCIS than you will ever be but she is also our friend." McGee steps back." - So Tim looked at Tommo in the same menacing (but smoking hot IMO) way he did at Geck in season 3's "Deception"? I LIKE it!
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
"Entering the squad room she calls out "Where's Tony?'

"Went to the head" Tim responds continuing with "but you can't..." as Ziva walks out." - Of course Ziva can (go invade DiNozzo's privacy in the men's room in order to get his cooperation), tiny Tim! Especially since she is now seemingly on a rescue mission of Abby's and Gibbs's respective reputations.

"Actually about Gibbs and Abby did you know..." Gina Marie begins in a conspiratorial tone not yet fully comprehending the situation she's in. Ziva grabs her by the shoulder and shoves her into the wall. "There are two things you need to know about me Gina Marie" Ziva starts contemptuously. "I am very loyal to my friends and if I ever hear you spreading rumours about them again I know eighteen ways to kill you just with this." She brandishes a paperclip. Gina Marie giggles nervously. "And if it comes to that Abby knows how to make sure there will be no forensic traces linking me to the body. Your body. You have been warned." Ziva releases her grip and pivoting on her heel walks away leaving a terrified Gina Marie and Sarah behind her." - YOU GO, Ziva!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
And knowing Gibbs, I think that rings true. "The only reason you're still wlaking is becuase I only found out about you today."

You remenber that episode?

abfirechick chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
That is exactly how I say our two friends! Their relationship would be hard to label in any sort of fashion. This is the mold that more relationships should emulate.
alix33 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
"Neither was it that as an ex had once suggested he thought of her as a daughter. The ex had not known of Shannon and Kelly and had suggested his team was a replacement for the family he did not have. It was an idea so ludicrous he'd actually laughed out loud." - I think Gibbs is disingenuous with himself here, or he does not want to face this particular reality, the reality that on some level, he IS a dad to his whole team, and maybe the very shrewd slightly younger brother to Ducky.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Hm, it's a wonder she didn't leave anything there...

zats chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Found your story and found it very funny and entertaining with the whole team supporting Abby. Wouldn't mind reading more.
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
So that's how the toothbrush got into his bathroom, very nice work! :-)
abfirechick chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Very nice little twist! I love tie ins with episodes!

Ducky would be such a person!
Dolphin64575 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
very cute! love the bit with Tony and Tim, and the ending is hilarious! great job!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Aw! Abby played naive in this one!

And the last line was a bit cliche!

AmyLovesABowTie chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is so good!

Peace, Luv, and Caf-Pow~