Reviews for Accused
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
lol I saw Propranolol and I'm like "What? o.0"
Ive taken it for migraines. p
Emovation chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Woah... that was one hell of a oneshot. Though it was nice seeing an emotional Kanda. Grat Job~

Would be nice to continue this but I'm not urging you to. But still. Cliffhangers aren't nice. xD
Neferiti chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You should continue! :P Really! Poor Kanda!
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow. Let me just say, wow. That was amazing. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I loved everyone in this- Kanda, Lavi, Allen, Lenalee (even though the last two weren't in it much). Even Tyki. And normally, although he's awesome, I don't really 'like' him, like, want him to be okay. I did in this. I don't know why, but I loved all the characters. You did amazing! Honestly. It was fantastic. I'm so sad Marie died! Please, please can you continue this story? It would be so good! Please continue! But, even if you don't, that doesn't deter from the fact that it was a great read and story anyway. Again, great job.

~Silence
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
... yeah, I guess I can understand why you were unsettled...

::hugs::

Meh, I can see you wrote it to take it off your chest. But some parts were really good. (I'll go back to it when I get to you, ok? Right now i'm tired (and the fact I drank quite a bit doesn't help, though i'm not even close to drunk))
kayter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
THIS IS THE KIND OF DREAM IN WHICH YOU DESTROY THE ALARM CLOCK, IGNORE THE WORLD, TURN AROUND AND KEEP ON SLEEPING!11ONE!1

Hope you get some sleep son D:

-waits for Pressure-

Again, reviewing just for your sake and let you know how much I enjoy what you write 3
The Hecateae chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
So what have you been watching/doing lately?