Reviews for Defining Normal
SkyeSoul chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
The summary doesn't do this story justice - this is a really, really good story. Great characterizations, although I'm bummed out this is the situation between the boys! Good jobs all around.
GrayWolf84 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Loved it. Loved it! Almost cried, which is quite the feat. Simply fantastic.
GrayWolf84 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Okay, I just have to say, I'm only halfway through this story and it's freaking amazing. I love what you do with the psychology of the boys - I don't know how you do it, either, because I could never describe things so eloquently and accurately, and you say you're in IT and not clinical psychology. You say you loathe the story - but I hope that you really don't, because it's one of the best-written SPN stories I've found (out of a few thousand I've read and probably twenty thousand I've skipped entirely).
WinchesterUnited chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
This part killed me: "See, there were just these two guys, taking a road trip around America. One of them was on a sabbatical from Stanford. The other was going back to his job as a mechanic when they were done . . . The taller guy had a girlfriend anyway, and she'd been calling him, asking him when he was coming home. The other one needed to get back to his job and figure out how to start his own business. He wanted to own an auto shop of his own. Fix classic cars."
I totally want this for the boys because I can totally see this happening in a world where they're happy. :( It made me cry in the middle of a library, so congratulations for making me a blubbering mess.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
this was so perfectly observed and in character! ahhh i loved it so much thanks :)
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Awesome fic! :)
ackeberlynn chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
I love Cheryl. And I love this story. For all it's tragedy, and for all it's understanding and the subtlety of knowing what each brother needed from the experience.
kookykey chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
this was a really good story! once i started reading it i couldnt stop, you dealt with Deans issues in such a real way and the dynamic between him an cheryl was wonderful. so many great points to this story! loved it!

great writing, well done.

kookykey

xx
frostfalcon chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
I don't know how I missed telling you how much I enjoyed this story when I first read it but I'm fixing that. I really liked the way you dealt with the issues and still had a case involved. Thanks for taking the time to share this!
hoodietime chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hey, just letting you know that that has been recced over on LJ at the hoodie_time community in a rec post dedicated to original characters.

I can't leave a link here, but there's a link in my profile to the comm. It should be one of the first entries on the page. ;)
Bartlebead chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
I loved this. Thanks. I'll look out for more of your writing. I love that Bobby's got such a good woman in his life, and that it was his and her business until Bobby was ready to open that up to Sam and Dean.
Bartlebead chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Jeez. These poor guys.
Bartlebead chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Whew

must keep reading
Bartlebead chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
This is really exciting. The speech patterns don't feel completely true to the show, but they're close enough, and the story is great. I love that Bobby's sent Dean and Sam to a tough, perceptive, imaginative and analytic lady shrink, who's also kind and nurturing. So good for them! The kids are good characters too - I like the way Emma and Ben are parallels for Dean and Sam, and yet they have their own personalities as well. I like the way no one in the story is perfect, yet they're all engaging.
Bartlebead chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I'm glad you wrote this one. I was kind of horrified that Dean's time in hell was allowed to get shunted aside.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »