Reviews for Unspoken Anniversary
Nina chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great writing! I read your other story you mentioned and just wow! I think you really get their personalities and fears and their love!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
that was beautiful!
READER120 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I dnt know if i already reviewed but my god i love this oneshot it is soo true to who chuck and blair are its honestly one of my favorites on fanfic great job
PrettyYellow chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh wow, I haven't read a story like this. I like this because as much as we all love Chuck and Blair to be happy, their insecurities would ALWAYS set internal boundaries between them or create fears that should not exist. Well done.
Jennaxox chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really enjoyed this, very well written.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
so beautiful - it would be tragically beautiful if only one felt that way - but since its both then instead each can feel like they got the better side of the bargain and cherish each other!
Yankeesam32935 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I just love your writing. It's perfect in every way.

This is breathtaking. I love how you captured the insecurities of both Blair and Chuck.

I'm anxious to read anything you write!

-Sam
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Beautiful words. But sad, too. They're both so afraid and just WAITING. And that breaks my heart. Because it'll never happen and they need to realize it. You got them perfectly in character. ;)

I love how they can let it go at night. hehe
decemberellia chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was really beautiful and sad, but, at the same time, happy! It was very touching and I enjoyed reading it. My favorite moment was Chuck and Blair's toothbrush, just the way you described it. The insecurities were very believable and I liked how they were able to resolve things in the end. Nice job!
BluckisLove chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my god...this was beautifully done.
signaturescarf chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was beautiful, even if there's this dark cloud of their insecurities hanging over their relationship. I want them to realize, in the show, that this is the kind of anniversary that should matter.
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
-swon-

aw, so perfect

it still felt kind of drabble-y, I loved it! :) (even when I kinda wanted to smack them in the head for thinking so little of themselves, I still loved it, haha)

The ending, so freaking perfect 3
annablake chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
"They say opposites attract, but the truth was that nothing was more mesmerizing or alluring than finding someone who an equal in every single way like they had."

Beautifully put and SO true. Opposites-attract-fictional-couples bore me most of the time tbh, whereas couples like Chuck and Blair or Rhett and Scarlett do the complete opposite.

Aw, I loved this! So beautiful. I loved that they are equally so scared of being left alone and that they both have such insecutrities. Very realistic. They are after all two very damaged individuals who under their upbringing never experienced unconditional love from their parents or learnt that they deserve to be loved just the way they are.

Very moving!
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Good GOD, this was good. I started reading it earlier, and then stopped, and then lay in bed just wondering how it ended. And man, was it good. I love how they were both insecure, but both unaware of the other's insecurities. There's an angst to this, but it isn't heavy and it's covered by the tiniest bit of fluff. The balance you created is really awesome, and I actually find it funny that you wrote this by accident. It was seriously a little too great to be created by accident (;

I loved the cuddling and the subtle change seen in Chuck. Before, he would have brushed off the insecurities and stuff, but he just sort of let it show in this. Part of his growing up.

Thought it was great; but it's very seldom that you're writing isn't!
Cascia chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So cute!

Me encantó! sobre como manejaste los dialogos finales... Muy buen trabajo!