Reviews for To Dance
Star2088 chapter 1 . 9/30
Wahhhhhh you have to finish! Could't stop reading and now I just discovered you left us hanging :P
THiS WAs... there is no positive adjective strong enough to describe it!
Angelcataanna chapter 18 . 8/21
Cute more please
Is there a sequel, because I love this.
mind.les chapter 18 . 7/1
Oh my gosh! This is so freaking adorable! And earlier with all the near reveals of Draco's feelings for Harry and ALWAYS being interrupted! Talk about frustrating! (In a good way. I love suspense) and the Diggory thing? Sooooo well set up! The entire thing just reminds me of how awfully I fan girl! XD and the humor, oh my goodness gracious. I swear I nearly died at multitudinous points. Snape's sarcasm... So perfect. Pleeeease tell me that Harry takes Draco to the Yule Ball? Or SOMETHING! :P I have no clue, but ahhh! I'm literally dying right now! Please write quickly! I think I hear my heart exploding otherwise! Are you going to write through each of the challenges? Or is it just to the Yule Ball? Well I guess I'll find out soon enough, and I totally just sent a LONG review, but I love it so much I couldn't shush! I'm gushing. That's what I do. And thank you for writing so amazingly! :D
EchoKatt chapter 18 . 6/17
This story is a_azing! w
Alois Trancy chapter 13 . 3/3
So, now we're getting to the good part/actual plot.
Lupin Hallow chapter 18 . 2/22
R u gonna keep writing this or make a sequel? I think it's brilliant and u should kill Harry or Draco and then make a mission or something to get them back. IT WILL RULE.
CupCakeyyy chapter 18 . 1/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I haven't even realized that this story isn't completed until now. In your A/N you wrote you'd update really soon. And you haven't since 2009 D: PLEASE I BEG YOU! I love this story! It seriously is perfect! You hear me? PERFECT! Please don't give up writing and completing it! As you said, it's just like two more chapters! *tear rolls down cheek*
CupCakeyyy chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
*sigh* Loved it! Especially that part with the sponge! Haha nearly woke everyone up with my laughter xD Now it's 1am and I can go to bed. Although I want to read another chapter. Damn you for making this story so addictive!
CupCakeyyy chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
...I should really go to bed. It's nearly 1am, but... BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I love your story! I really do! Okay, just one more chapter and hopefully I'll be able to sneek into the bathroom and back again without waking anyone up and thus avoiding the comments I'm sure to get otherwise xD
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Great story! It's 3:50am here and I couldn't stop reading it. PLEASE update soon! :)
marisha chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
FINALLY! I hope this means what I think it does.

Boo chapter 18 . 8/16/2014