Reviews for To Dance
Alois Trancy chapter 13 . 3/3
So, now we're getting to the good part/actual plot.
Lupin Hallow chapter 18 . 2/22
R u gonna keep writing this or make a sequel? I think it's brilliant and u should kill Harry or Draco and then make a mission or something to get them back. IT WILL RULE.
CupCakeyyy chapter 18 . 1/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I haven't even realized that this story isn't completed until now. In your A/N you wrote you'd update really soon. And you haven't since 2009 D: PLEASE I BEG YOU! I love this story! It seriously is perfect! You hear me? PERFECT! Please don't give up writing and completing it! As you said, it's just like two more chapters! *tear rolls down cheek*
CupCakeyyy chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
*sigh* Loved it! Especially that part with the sponge! Haha nearly woke everyone up with my laughter xD Now it's 1am and I can go to bed. Although I want to read another chapter. Damn you for making this story so addictive!
CupCakeyyy chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
...I should really go to bed. It's nearly 1am, but... BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I love your story! I really do! Okay, just one more chapter and hopefully I'll be able to sneek into the bathroom and back again without waking anyone up and thus avoiding the comments I'm sure to get otherwise xD
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Great story! It's 3:50am here and I couldn't stop reading it. PLEASE update soon! :)
marisha chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
WRITE MORE PLEASE
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
FINALLY! I hope this means what I think it does.

NO MORE CEDRIC BLOODY DIGGORY!
Boo chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Chhddbxijegxu Update! PLEASEE!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Please update.. even the last time u updated was 5 yrs ago .-.
Magic Freak chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Please update...I want more :)
Alfred-san chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
PLEAAASSEE UPDAAATEE
weasley chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Yay fred and George. I will pretend that Fred wont die. You can change that you know.
drarry3 chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
omg hurry up and finnish.

cant wait for the end.

you ar a talenter writer well done this is one of my favroutes x
HarrehPottah196 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
I really like the story. Continue?:)