Reviews for To Dance
Update. This. Story. Now.
love it
Love it - it's so cute tbh. Hope you continue soon
Awwww cute
Cat chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
*waits six years*
Star2088 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Wahhhhhh you have to finish! Could't stop reading and now I just discovered you left us hanging :P
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
THiS WAs... there is no positive adjective strong enough to describe it!
Angelcataanna chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
Cute more please
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Is there a sequel, because I love this.
mind.les chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Oh my gosh! This is so freaking adorable! And earlier with all the near reveals of Draco's feelings for Harry and ALWAYS being interrupted! Talk about frustrating! (In a good way. I love suspense) and the Diggory thing? Sooooo well set up! The entire thing just reminds me of how awfully I fan girl! XD and the humor, oh my goodness gracious. I swear I nearly died at multitudinous points. Snape's sarcasm... So perfect. Pleeeease tell me that Harry takes Draco to the Yule Ball? Or SOMETHING! :P I have no clue, but ahhh! I'm literally dying right now! Please write quickly! I think I hear my heart exploding otherwise! Are you going to write through each of the challenges? Or is it just to the Yule Ball? Well I guess I'll find out soon enough, and I totally just sent a LONG review, but I love it so much I couldn't shush! I'm gushing. That's what I do. And thank you for writing so amazingly! :D
EchoKatt chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
This story is a_azing! w
Alois Trancy chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
So, now we're getting to the good part/actual plot.
Lupin Hallow chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
R u gonna keep writing this or make a sequel? I think it's brilliant and u should kill Harry or Draco and then make a mission or something to get them back. IT WILL RULE.
CupCakeyyy chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I haven't even realized that this story isn't completed until now. In your A/N you wrote you'd update really soon. And you haven't since 2009 D: PLEASE I BEG YOU! I love this story! It seriously is perfect! You hear me? PERFECT! Please don't give up writing and completing it! As you said, it's just like two more chapters! *tear rolls down cheek*
CupCakeyyy chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
*sigh* Loved it! Especially that part with the sponge! Haha nearly woke everyone up with my laughter xD Now it's 1am and I can go to bed. Although I want to read another chapter. Damn you for making this story so addictive!