Reviews for I'm Honest
ladyjane025 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Yes! Zutara forever, so of course and do read great Zutara stories, write a way.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Ooooo interesting, looking forward to more.
Belle Peters chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I'm honest, I love the ending. It was a great twist ending but still fab it a happy ending.
feeling conflict chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
. . . . you. . This. But. No. How could it have been all just a flipping dream!? WHY DEAR LORD IT WAS SUCH A CUTE STORY! WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! WHAT THE FAWK?! But you gotta admit the very last plot twist was unexpected and you ended it beautifully. I still can't get over that it was all a FREAKING DREAM D': wonderful job :)
KJun chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Oh, this is absolutely perfect! I loved it from start to finish.

Kat
xxKhaleesixx chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I loved the entire thing :) I do have one comment though...you rated this fic K, although some of the romantic parts and the swearing are not quite appropriate for the rating...just an FYI. Hope to read more from you :)
Afictionado chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Nice story and original, too. Liked it!
fanolots chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
yes i would read it
noname00 chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
This fic was pretty good, and the ending was perfect. It just went so well, and who would of thought she dreamed it all
AnnaAza chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
I love it! Very unique and I enjoyed reading it! You should write a sequel to this!

Or finish that Blue Spirit mystery one! (pokes you) Huh? Huh? Huh?
delenafantasy chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
IT WAS A DREAM? :((( That makes me very sad. It was a pretty cute ending though, but I still don't like how it was all a dream :p
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
WHAT! I WANT TO KNOW HIS DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL
Olivia chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
I'm done! Great story. I like the cliffhanger at the end.
Olivia chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Was that Zuko's deepest darkest secret?
Olivia chapter 9 . 7/14/2010