Reviews for Saving Severus Snape
Hullanta chapter 33 . 9/12
'Dumb-as-a-door?' I like it. Anywho, I must convay my utmost respect for you my dear writer and for your characters. I found your story engaging and your demeanor pleasent as were your responses to rather uncouth reviews that no reader nor writer should ever come into contact with. I comend you on your handling of the situation and urge you to ignore all coments that are cut from the same cloth. Pleasentries aside, please pass on my deepest apologies to Marvolo, Lucius, Narcissa, Severus, Remus, Sirius, Draco, Hermione, Gred and Forge, Ginny, Bella, Luna, Neville, the Lestrange Brothers, Blaise, Poppy, all others on our side and most of all Harry for the horrors 'Dumb-as-a-door' has put you through for the so called 'greater good'. May the fates never cut your threads.
Hullanta xx
Dagger-Seishin chapter 33 . 4/21
More soon pleaseee
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 33 . 1/25
This story is AMAZING! I'd love it if you could update soon... Why did you stop responding to the reviewers comments? *tears form in eyes and fights the urge to hug Severus* Poor Sev. I hope you get better soon we all love you. PS- you are soooo cute! Marvolo you are wonderful and cute too.
incoherentlove chapter 33 . 1/23
I really hope you finish this story. I'm always re-reading it!
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
Feorge and Gred: "Guess whose coming! And we don't mean just us."

-this can be interpreted into so many different meanings. My favorite interpretation isn't exactly pg.
Lizabethsluv chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Congratulations to you on your first I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
The mark of Cain gives a victims abuser the pain delivered ten fold, they could do something similar to that and as for torture the Chinese method is perfect and very simple. Just allow water to slowly drip into a person's head, then leave them alone for a long time in a dark room with only the sound of the water dripping on their forehead, it should drive any sane person to insanity.
Taeh chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
hey, I see you got the house elfs names of The lion king... :)
PiffyEQ chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I really hope this hasn't been dropped! I'm really enjoying this fic
PawPower999 chapter 33 . 4/6/2015
I just love how patient, caring Harry is towards Severus in his distressed, confused state especially as the older wizard confronts his former father Tobias Snape.. I can't help but wonder just how Harry, discovered that he was a "dom"? Its also great to read that the whole Malfoy family isn't "dark, evil" in this story for a change. Its wonderful to see just how good a friend Lucius truly is towards Severus.

Now that Draco has revealed to his parents that he's a submissive and that Fred and George are his "dom's" but also that Marvolvo is actually Lucius's lover. While Narcissa is only a good friend towards Lucius - though I do wonder just who she might finally pair with. I can't wait to learn just who Remus/Moony will mate with from his past?

I feel that Severus is going to have long road to recovery ahead of him, and its very likely to have many step forward with just as many backwards. Especially now that Severus, has been forced to shead his "mask" of Professor Snape and show his true self as just "Severus Snape". Will Harry be able to get Severus to relearn, or rebuild his sense of self worth and self esteem? Will Severus still want to brew potions or is that something that he forced to learn because of Dumbledore's manipulations? Can't help but wonder just how Harry and Severus (along with the friends of both of them0 plan to get even with Dumbledore for his manipulations, injuries and deaths of those who proberly should/or might not have died but for Dumbledore's manipulations?

Its clear that if not for Dumbledore's manipulations and the "fake" prophecy then James Potter and Lily Evans might not have died? Did Dumbledore manipulate events/or the situation that caused James Potter and Lily Evans to supposedly fall in love and marry, then have a child? Whilst its clear that Dumbledore not only gave the marauders (james Potter, Srius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigre) free rain to play there pranks (which were nothing more than the bullying of the other students) regardless or age, sex or house - Dumbledore also seems to actively encouraged them as well. Because Dumbledore, either gave them very little in the way or punishment but also likely denounced any stern punishment that Deputy Headmistress/Professor McGonagall?
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
One: try CW/HP/ST but have HP the more dominant.
good story u should finish it
sarana154 chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Lol these names from Lion King are just killing me!...
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 33 . 12/28/2014
Finishing it would be nice thanks... great story!
Lavonya chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
I NEED more... I've gotta have more... please write more!
I really REALLY like this!
Do you know any more dom/sub slash stories for harry potter?
Lavonya chapter 32 . 11/17/2014