Reviews for Cat's Curiosity
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 7/24
As usual, Haruhi just doesn't ask for things :P I somehow doubt Kyon would have minded.

I enjoyed reading this. It was very well written. Great job.
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
While it might not have been exactly how Haruhi would have reacted, I liked how her burning curiosity lead to her taking such an impulsive action. It's one of those cases where you're glad to see the unresolved sexual tension between two characters finally get... resolved (I couldn't think of another way to put it). I especially loved Haruhi's thoughts, especially the cat analogies.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
*Snicker* This was wonderful...
delax chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Mmmm, can you say jalapenos dipped in chocolate? That's what this is.

Translation:

It's sweet and full of hotness.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Kawaii !

(_)

Meow !

-chronodekar
applecake chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I didn't think it was OOC at all.

Haruhi would eventually become obsessed, we all knew this. (I mean, I know I would. Kyon is so damn hot.)

But all my fangirling aside, that was extremely well written and a very Haruhish thing to do. I thought the descriptions and similes flowed quite nicely.

I especially loved the ending.

Nice work, keep it up!
werw chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Terribly sorry, forgot to write the other half of the review. Eheh.

Nevertheless, slight overuse of adjectives aside, this is well written and out of character or not, the thoughts of Haruhi are described very well and I rather enjoyed this story.

Sorry, it's far easier to critique than it is to praise, or at least it's easier to do so in more words...
dfbdf chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
One cannot help but feel you overestimate your perceived command of language slightly- you spam adjectives and adjectival phrases when the verb itself describes the action adequately- or even precisely.

Furthermore, Haruhi seemed, if not out of character, far, far too obsessed and this did not seem to 'fit' with her actions in canon. A more realistic approach might be her frustrated with Kyon ignoring her, then musing on the kiss she dreamed of, and then impulsively deciding that she should make out with him. Her obsession seems to come out of nowhere considering the source material.
Amythista chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Haha! :D Nice one.
Durandall chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very cute; I loved it.
Atra Bilis chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This fic was too funny for all the wrong reasons.

Beautifully described. The anguish, the minute movements, the teeth grits. They were great!

Loved it!
bubbles chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Haruhi would probably do something like this! and that makes it even better!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
that was great! I seriously didn't think I'd get to read such a great story right off the bat, but this was totally awesome! Lol, I loved the emotion and build up at the beginning, that was great!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
poor kyon
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That hit the spot wonderfully. Great portrait of the incredible energy between those two.