Reviews for Mercy Be
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow, I don't understand why you never really liked this story. I think it flowed really well, the battle scene was well done, the build-up and going through the different Koopaling's POV's was pretty cool. The only thing I didn't like was that Bowser seemed, I don't know, tame...then again this is your Bowser, not the average Bowser. As usual a great one-shot, I real all of these Koopaling ones because I love 'em.
Happy reading and writing and reviewing,
Cenobia100
EQ chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was really cute :) I like seeing a sweet side from Roy. :3
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh, WHY didn't I read this SOONER!? Shame on me. Oh, well. Better late than never.
GO ROY! WHOOP-WHOOP!

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading (and reviewing, naturally)!
-J
SwEeTcAkEz7304 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow. Descriptive, creative(and nicely titled, to boot!) Kinda sad, too: poor baby Snooze-a-Koopa...

It's okay if you're not proud of it, tho. That's just part of being a writer. Take it from me, I know!

Keep up the good work! XD
Gaminggenius chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Kindness- the ungrateful snot. XD
LordRuehl chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was a well written and very entertaining story. Great job!
unknown chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story you definitly should write a secual that has a story about the baby. :) Good work!
euphiiie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh wow, I haven't seen you in forever. This was a great story btw. :D
Syzhale chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh wow... Haven't really been checking to see if you did any new stories lately o_o my bad. And this story actually isn't too bad... Why Bowser wouldn't just crush them on the spot, or why Roy would give a crap about saving something may be slightly off, but the story itself wasn't bad.

Sy
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*applaud*
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Roy does a good deed then hates himself at the end. That seems just like how a koopa would think. What are you going to work on next?
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
It's an O.K story, even though I'm not a fan of the Koopa Kids. You capture their personalities very well.
Majora999 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ah, it's good to see a good ol' fashioned battle royale :D After all, I'm a Godzilla fan, I love a good fight. Plus it sorta made me see a side of Roy I never thought about... then turned back to the one I know at the end XDXDXD (That Roy/Knuckles fight is getting better and better in my head *creepy grin*)