Reviews for Fantasy Week: Booth Edition
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
This story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for it. It is so well thought out and it is obvious how much time and effort you have put into it. Truly amazing!
pinkmama1 chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
I just read this story for the second time. I really love it because it's so sweet.
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Oh this was good. You got Booth admitting he loves her and Brennan agreeing to her own fantasy week. Wonderful.
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Aside from the whole thing where Booth leaves at the end, this chapter was pretty perfect and such a cute date at the beginning.
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
So close, yet so far. This was certainly a fun fantasy. I enjoyed it very much.
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Wednesday was certainly different, but I definitely enjoyed it. Looking forward to Thursday.
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I enjoyed this. But I'm really hoping Brennan stops torturing herself soon and moves on to that coming mutual satisfaction you mentioned.
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Good first day of the week!
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I can already tell, this is going to be great.
amyh52 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I loved this day!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Cannot wait
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I have just recently found Bones FF. I got to your stories after reading those of laffers18 & a link to bonesology. This is the first of yours that I read, & this was awesome! I will not work my way joyfully thru your other stories:-) THANKS!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Loved Booth's last line, can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Mahhhh, this one killed me! Oh Bones! She got deep in that one.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Can Booth take Bones against the wall yet? Sheesh, all the non-touching is getting to me