Reviews for Light
LunarWolf86 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Love it, love it, love it! XD The greatest pairing ever. I love the addition of have Naoto show up a second time trying to wake Souji up. Awesome job! :)
Formidonis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
While both parts of this story would work perfectly well alone, naturally, they are even better taken as a whole. This part serves as an excellent culmination for the previous story, and its tone of rising hope contrasted perfectly with the suffocating despair of “Dark”

You took a powerful, emotionally charged scene from the game, and made it even more meaningful. You really brought across the feeling of Souji’s determination, and how his inner strength is bolstered by his friends and family, especially the one who means the most to him.

Great work, as always.
Silvermoonarisato chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
oh yeah ! what a Great Story ! NaotoXsouji For ever !
MaikuFreakingKamiyama chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Damn. I dont know how you do it everytime without fail. You keep writing these awesome stories that make me think that im really there. Its amazing. But being the perfectionist i am, theres still something that sorta bugs me, and i dont say this to be rude. There always seems to be at least one or two spelling or grammar mistakes, and sometimes whole missing words. Get that under control and this'll be the greatest writing ive ever seen, including some big name authors. Keep up the writing and keep striving to perfection

Signed, Kamina a.k.a Maiku Kamiyama
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
A nice twoshot and a cool addition to Naoto's moment. I admit that I cried at that whole unision scene the first time I saw it in-game because I am a huge wuss.

And the narrative shows probably the most impressive part of that fight, the fact that Souji basically stood up and fought again running off pure willpower. I'm pretty sure he was held together by masking tape and stubbornness at the end there considering he was fatally wounded like 5 times. It was awesome.

Very well-done, good show all-around.
leaflett chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
It is a really heartwarming piece of fanfiction of compared to the 'Dark' counterpart. I like how you show Souji's increasing optimism, I think it captures what the game seems to imply what Souji's feelings were at that time. Overall, a really good fanfiction. 8DD

I am looking forward to the rest of the 100 themes challenge, as well as the secret project as well! I am rooting for you! 8DD
hihazuki chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Ah this is the part I like the most! I liked the special addition of Naoto carressing Souji's cheek in the fog where Souji has fallen. If only this was included in the game.

And that is the end of Izanami's reign. Yeah, I loved this!

P.S: I just wonder how you're able to juggle all of these stories... like the 100 themes challenge PLUS the secret project... Amazing..
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
As usual, your writing is flawless. If the ones who were in battle with Souji are an indication of who you bring along in the TV world, then we both use the same team. Ironic.

Can't wait to see what the secret project is.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Cool Love the way you described Souji's feelings here... I can almost have a clear image of the scene when Souji had regained his strength to move on, as well as Izanagi no Okami's appearance...

Good job, well made as always... Looking forward to the so called 'secret project' of yours!

P.S: You've succeeded in making me read your stories first rather than studying for my finals... p