Reviews for Why the Gods Choose Mortals
Poseidon's Son Forever chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
nice one-shot Checty's Superbest Friend it's really nice... so i have a question the parents that are mentioned in the story are the parents of Percy, Annabeth and Luke right and they all met the gods Poseidon, Athena and Hermes right...
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
My favorite part is the questions. Creative!
Smiles chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
*snicker* Great ending line.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I'd love to see how Mr. Beureguard (Silena's dad, and I know I spelled that wrong) and Aphrodite got together. It must be hard to impress the Goddess of Love.

I loved this by the way.
alex chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
lol. i loved how you made may, sally,& fredrick say "like the god?"
paschiel chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Nice. Finally, a story that isn't just cluttering up the fandom!

Thanks and have a great day,

Willful Destruction
Musafreen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh wow.

Okay, I really liked that. Excellent scenes and a great idea. Well-written too.
PercyJacksonLover chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is soo cute. It's really sweet. I can't stop reading it so cute aww. I keep on saying aww LOVE it!
Pearl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw, these were all so sweet! They were all so amazing, can you please do a one-shot for all of em?
Emo with Crayons chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i like it! really good! well, i would give you ideas for a percabeth story, but i already am trying to think of some for my self! i have been working on a stupid percabeth stroy for months! it wont work! anyway, good story!
thaliagrace04 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i really like all of these! the posally and sathena & frederick ones were awesome! ( i dont know a couple naqme for athena and annabeth's dad :P )
Adrenaline Write chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
love it!
Huntress of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
THAT WAS REAL COOL!

Sorry if I may be a bit too...demanding, but can you write a oneshot for all 3 of them?

Please? With whateva-you-want on top?
Jordan A.K.A. F.M.S.B chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
SUP! It's me! And in case you don't know who 'me' is, it's Jordan, A.K.A. Future Mrs. Seaweed Brain!

I had a GREAT idea, well, all of my ideas are great, but this one is SUPER great, and since I already reviewed this story, I had to make it anynomus. You might actually think it's not thast great, but whatev!

See, I think you should do the meeting of Hades and Maria di Angelo, especially since you seem to be so in love with the kids! GASP! OR, OR, OR, for your super awesome Flowers for the Dead and Playing Cards with the Dead fans, you can do a Mr. Ahura/Demeter fic! AHH! I"M A GENIOUS!

Yeah! I just thought I should tell you my ideas since you're all in the parent meeting writey mood, and stuff!

Toodles! (and oodles, and noodles, and poodles and coodles!)

:) Jordan
percypercypercy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
good job! you should do sally and poisiden