Reviews for Without You
katido chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
I LOVE this story.

Of course, I'm crying all long.

Thank's a lot for have writen this.

PS ; sorry for my mistakes, english isn't mt language
Anunkindraven chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Awwww. So sweet. CB love story but more.
Christinie chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Is first story that actually made me cry! Is really good
Maggie Hu chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i hate you

i cried so much it hurts

amazing
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i am going to need a box of tissues if i keep reading your .
Chemromance98 chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Chucks funeral made me cry and I never cry. It takes alot for me to cry. I never watched a sad movie and cried from it but your story made me cry. Your story was so powerful and amazing!
ohh its love chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i was just re-reading this and once again cried. but that is not why i am reviewing. this message is just to let you know that i have read all of you fanfics and absolutely adore them all. i love reading chuck and blair angst because frankly we all know that is what they do best. i just thought that you deserved a little note telling you how wonderful you are. also i would really like to encourage you to write more fics like this because they are amazing. i have read only one other story that is similar this "letters to a broken heart" and it is good as well. plus i think that the whole letter thing is just brilliant. so i would just like to strongly suggest you write another story like this and maybe even turn it into a large multi-fic.. 20 chapters? even though i know from reading your stories that chapter fics isn't really your thing (even though i think it should be) but what i do know is that angst is your thing and love reading your stories. so thanks for reading this even if you don't feel that its for you. either way just know that you have superb writing talent and keep up the good work! Chuck and Blair together Forever (:
ManzanaMorada chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
OMG!

This story made ma cry! Its so well written. Congratulations!
hockeyrocks1323 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! You actually made me feel the emotions the characters were feeling. All I can say is wow that was amazing! You are a great writer and should definatly continue!
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Would you be angry if I said IHATE IT ?

Honestly, I'm not kidding. Don't get me wrong, I read it with -amazingly- no tears but it was...

I don't know Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck from the scene at Blair's birthday to today and even in the future I think they were, are and always will be the only couple can make by stomach flutter, they were the only couple that I ever felt butterflies,they were the couple that made me understood what love is..

And reading how they died makes me hate it ! Like I said don't get me wrong, it shows that I care but there were so much pain for me..

Thy were a pair that deserved tears and breakdowns even from the fans..

It hurts..

It was beautiful and...agonizing..
GGlover93 chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
This stpry is actually amazzinngg! I love it! Its so beautiful!
PinkPrincess511 chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
I don't think I ever cried so much for a fanfic... it was great!
simran-es chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
I love it, it made me cry a lot, I love the letters that chuck wrote to blair they are so sweet and beautifully written ..

thank you so much for writing this fiction...
ohh its love chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
well you just get me every time. i am once again sitting here all choked and crying. you are an amazing writer and i really hope that you write more chuck and blair because, oh ma, you are wonderfully talented :) thank you so much!
TriGemini chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
WOW! This chapter was overwhelmingly sad.

Loved the eulogies given by Audrey and Serena; it's like they were able to sum-up Chuck's life perfectly from when Blair was still alive-to how he was after she died.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this story, a lot.

One of the best ever.