Reviews for Harken's Bell
Sook03 chapter 11 . 6/24
That last image of a happy family is just too good.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 6/24
Sakura and Itachi complement each other as compassionate partners.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 6/24
Itachi is in over his head v
Sook03 chapter 5 . 6/24
Hana reminds me of Luna from sailor moon. Super cute and cool cat to the rescue!
Sook03 chapter 4 . 6/24
It feels really horrible that the Uchiha family would see fit to forcefully oppress a woman who they're trying to welcome into their family. That type of dynamic seems really easily abused, and I would worry that Sakura would be a bullied wife.
I'm glad Mikoto was kind, at least.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 6/23
Ohmigod. Poor girl. That old man is trying to take her choices away from her! Curse the hokage, I say!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh my. That was a super intense first chapter. Sakura sounds super cool but I'm left confused. Did her parents not leave any sort of inheritance?
AkInA-AyUmE-ErZa-MiSaKi chapter 42 . 6/17
I can't get over how amazing this story is! The storyline is so unique and I love how powerful Sakura is, even though her nature is so peaceful. The perfect paradox! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
SorrowoftheHeart chapter 42 . 6/10
This story is AMAZING so far. I'm so glad to have found it and I'm itching to read more. I hope you'll update soon and I'm glad to have finished reading what you have so far so that I can finally say what I wanted in a review. But at the same time, I am sad that I now have no more to read from you until you update. Haha.
ObsessionIsMe chapter 1 . 5/19
Your stories are some of the best I have ever read. I have read Blacksmith's Daughter at least 5 times and even still I enjoy it immensely. When I first saw this one I didn't know if I would like it but seriously you just have a way with storytelling that is so interesting I find myself reading late into the night without even realizing because they are just that good. The worlds that you create for the characters I love come to life with such clarity and ease that I could swear it was where they were always meant to be.

I know I am going to enjoy this story and I hope that you plan to continue it and finish. Again, amazing beginning. You had me after the first three paragraphs where it can sometimes take at least a chapter of most fanfictions for me to make the decision to continue reading. Amazing, truly amazing writing.
RAVEN CHERRYL BLOSSOM chapter 42 . 5/19
No fair. Please could u complete it l love this fanfic do nuch. I wanna know the end,
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 5/10
That's what I'm talking about! This is the Sakura I have always wanted to see! You said, warning: strong female character and I assumed Sakura would be OP, but you managed to portray her perfectly. Being stronger physically doesn't exactly make you a strong female character. With Sakura it's her guts to never give up and keep going. She knew Itachi was strong and she was scared but she stood by her opinion and pushed back. Brilliant.
Btw, Sakura is by no means weak so it kinda irritated me how Itachi saw her. I guess he'll change his opinion later on :D:D
I read all your finished ff Harken's Bell in five days. You're really good. I can't wait the next chapter
AwaitTheRise chapter 42 . 5/5
Aww, this was such a sweet chapter! I loved hiw supportive Itachi was. :3. Ahh, this gave me the fuzzies...
Shayde F. Revelle chapter 42 . 4/25
This story, or at least the beginning of it, reminded me of a song I heard, or I guess it could be considered a rap; Don't get in my way by Zack Hemsey.