Reviews for Harken's Bell
minniemousemom chapter 42 . 3/16
I will always love your work and keep it as a favorite until they disappear~ thank you for the years and stories they made my life a little less tiresome.
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 42 . 3/6
My heart breaks at the sight of this note. I truly appreciate everything you have written from the bottom of my heart. This story has helped me grow as a writer ever since I started reading it. It helped me nurture my imagination and dream about love. I am so sorry you lost your muse, I can't imagine how hard it is to put so much into something for so long and then lose it all. Thank you for all the work you put in, for being such a respectable author, and for trying your absolute best. I'm so sorry to see you go but I hope you find the spark to continue writing. I wish you the absolute best. Your work has been an inspiration. Thank you so so much, I'm praying for your continued well-being.
Well,it's truly saddening. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not disappointed. I just want to thannk you for allowing me to read this amazing story. I would always remember the storyline. Wish you all the best in your new journey.
An avid fan chapter 42 . 1/26
Just want to thank you for your stories- they kept me smiling for years, as a kid holded up in her room to avoid life, you gave me reasons to want to stay awake. I've read and re-read your stories for years, and I sincerely wish you the best.
CynthionaX chapter 1 . 1/23
Hello, I'm sorry for the double review, really.
I just wanted to tell you to post your note on THIS FIRST CHAPTER, so people who read this, doesn't read it expecting an ending or the continuation. Its in your hands.
bye bye
CynthionaX chapter 42 . 1/23
hi, I'm really sorry about what happened to you, and I don't know if this will help, but everything happens for a reason, and its a good thing to be resilient, to overcome hardships in life and become a better person because of it. I hope that what changed you could help another one in their life.
I really liked Harkens bell, I think it was one of the first stories where sakura had such and amazing and important role.
Now I'm gonna stalk your profile and the stories in it.
Bye, may we meet again 3
withloveagain chapter 42 . 1/23
Nooooooo, this has utterly broke my heart :( I have followed this story since the very beginning and knowing it won't be finished has left me feeling terribly sad...but I understand and I hope at least somewhere down the road you will regain hope to come back to this story...

I would love to continue following your writing if you are are thinking of continuing writing like on the sister sight to this one? Or wherever else you are writing...

Can you please leave your stories published here,every now and then I'll go back and read them so can you please not delete them
Saphira113 chapter 42 . 1/22
Thank you very much for informing all of your readers of your decision to no longer continue your fanfiction stories. Personally, I do find myself wondering what happened to the authors when they seem to have disappeared. I tend to imagine bad things so I glad to know that you are alive and well.

I wish you all the best with your future endeavors in writing!
jhian casey chapter 42 . 1/21
OMG!
This is so sad!
I like, read almost all your works!:(
but im still glad you decided to leave up your works here..
you're one of my favorite authors here so, yeah..
this pretty sad and harken's bell is definitely one of my most favorite fic!
huhu now i feel like crying..:(
but i understand your reasons..
life is complicated..
im just thankful i stumbled on your works..
it gave me joy, honestly and i will continue reading your works in times to come..
hope you'll be fine and we can see your original works when you posted them somewhere..
thanks for sharing us all your lovely fics..
you're awesome! keep inspired!:)
if you can't fill in the pages yourself, then I hope you find joy reading pages filled by others. Good luck.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 41 . 1/21
It is, in all sincere honesty, terribly sad to see you go. You are a wonderful writer and always will be. I have enjoyed your stories to the last word, and I will cherish the memory of them even more so now that they are kept in a unmoving stasis.

I admit that it is selfish of me to hope, however how hard I try to suppress it, that you will one day return despite you clearly stating that you will not. I apologise, for I feel guilty for feeling this way. A shattered muse is a horrifying concept to me, and even though I only understand it on a very much superficial way, I feel its phantom pain. I do not pretend that I know much of dealing with this kind of scenarios, but I do hope that you would continue to recover, and come to peace with yourself.

Lady Kaliska, thank you for your wondurous stories for these past few years. You are gifted writer, thus even if you have left us, your legacy is still strong within the Naruto fandom.

Again, thank you. It has been, quite admittedly, one hell of a ride.

-The Last Deathly Guardian
StarKiss666 chapter 42 . 1/20
...Ok, bye. It was a great run. Thanks for doing so much. I really enjoyed your story while it lasted. )
The Infamous Smile of MonaLisa chapter 42 . 1/20
Thank you, genuinely, for all that you have given us. Your writing has been beautiful and gifted and I can only hope that you find yourself whole again, be it through writing again or another fulfilling hobby. Finished or not, I will reread your stories again and again, whenever I need a smile, a taste of good writing, because even if the author is gone, writing this beautiful remains eternal. Thank you for everything you've given us. To good health, your's and that of those you care about, thank you.
Beloved Daughter chapter 42 . 1/20
Thank you for explaining that you will not be finishing the story as well as leaving it up.

I am sorry to hear that your muse has been killed. But that is indeed life and I must respect that.

Thank you once again for all the joy that your story has brought to me as I have read and reread your stories.

Life long and Prosper. :D
Cattycheeno chapter 42 . 1/20
Thank you for sharing your works with us over the years. Just wanted to wish you Good luck on your originals. I'm certain your next project is going to be amazing.