Reviews for Harken's Bell
Maso Neko-chan chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Make the sexy villiain swoop Sakura off her feet
Maso Neko-chan chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Oooh the Sasusaku teasing
Maso Neko-chan chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
Is it wrong that I want some lemon in this story :'(?
Maso Neko-chan chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Perfect chapter
Maso Neko-chan chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Oooh I can't wait to see Uchisaku interaction 3
BelleItalienne chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for such a wonderfully unique tale. Totally looking forward to more!
Maso Neko-chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Perfect 3
Maso Neko-chan chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I reaaaaaaly like this story...MAKE SAKURA BITE THOSE ASSHOLE'S HEADA OFF ROAR
EdenMae chapter 42 . 9/18/2015
I will absolutely say that I really was utterly captivated by your story! I was unexpectedly drawn to your version of Sakura and tbh I was completely all for her blunt attitude to these stupid ppl who forced there ways in her life with horrible assumptions. I literally thought it was gonna be about love/hate scenario with the characters relationship but you shocked me with a creative description on what intimacy should start with. You introduced trust in stages and I love how you delved into the emotional making it even it more real. I truly felt for Sakura through her journey to self discovery with finding herself and being a wife. She is charismatic and easy to love I truly fell for her passionate personality. It also made it even better adding loving from Itachi. They really are adorable and I can't wait for more from these two!;) your story made me laugh, cry, angry, upset, embarrassed and emotional distraught;) it's a good thing if a story can keep readers invested and I have deeply fallen. Your story is original in design. By far, it's explorative expression on love and faith was magical. Im a proud fan and I hope you continue the wonderful story I'm expecting wonderful results! Keep up the good work and thanks for creating this great story!
Don't give up on this:)
EdenMae chapter 38 . 9/18/2015
Best hide and seek chase ever!;) I love how funny Sakura got everybody!
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
That last image of a happy family is just too good.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Sakura and Itachi complement each other as compassionate partners.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Itachi is in over his head v
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »