Reviews for Harken's Bell
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Hana reminds me of Luna from sailor moon. Super cute and cool cat to the rescue!
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
It feels really horrible that the Uchiha family would see fit to forcefully oppress a woman who they're trying to welcome into their family. That type of dynamic seems really easily abused, and I would worry that Sakura would be a bullied wife.
I'm glad Mikoto was kind, at least.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Ohmigod. Poor girl. That old man is trying to take her choices away from her! Curse the hokage, I say!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Oh my. That was a super intense first chapter. Sakura sounds super cool but I'm left confused. Did her parents not leave any sort of inheritance?
AkInA-AyUmE-ErZa-MiSaKi chapter 42 . 6/17/2015
I can't get over how amazing this story is! The storyline is so unique and I love how powerful Sakura is, even though her nature is so peaceful. The perfect paradox! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
SorrowoftheHeart chapter 42 . 6/10/2015
This story is AMAZING so far. I'm so glad to have found it and I'm itching to read more. I hope you'll update soon and I'm glad to have finished reading what you have so far so that I can finally say what I wanted in a review. But at the same time, I am sad that I now have no more to read from you until you update. Haha.
MarvelouslyTwisted chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Your stories are some of the best I have ever read. I have read Blacksmith's Daughter at least 5 times and even still I enjoy it immensely. When I first saw this one I didn't know if I would like it but seriously you just have a way with storytelling that is so interesting I find myself reading late into the night without even realizing because they are just that good. The worlds that you create for the characters I love come to life with such clarity and ease that I could swear it was where they were always meant to be.

I know I am going to enjoy this story and I hope that you plan to continue it and finish. Again, amazing beginning. You had me after the first three paragraphs where it can sometimes take at least a chapter of most fanfictions for me to make the decision to continue reading. Amazing, truly amazing writing.
RAVEN CHERRYL BLOSSOM chapter 42 . 5/19/2015
No fair. Please could u complete it l love this fanfic do nuch. I wanna know the end,
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That's what I'm talking about! This is the Sakura I have always wanted to see! You said, warning: strong female character and I assumed Sakura would be OP, but you managed to portray her perfectly. Being stronger physically doesn't exactly make you a strong female character. With Sakura it's her guts to never give up and keep going. She knew Itachi was strong and she was scared but she stood by her opinion and pushed back. Brilliant.
Btw, Sakura is by no means weak so it kinda irritated me how Itachi saw her. I guess he'll change his opinion later on :D:D
Guest chapter 42 . 5/8/2015
I read all your finished ff Harken's Bell in five days. You're really good. I can't wait the next chapter
AwaitTheRise chapter 42 . 5/5/2015
Aww, this was such a sweet chapter! I loved hiw supportive Itachi was. :3. Ahh, this gave me the fuzzies...
Shay Elle chapter 42 . 4/25/2015
This story, or at least the beginning of it, reminded me of a song I heard, or I guess it could be considered a rap; Don't get in my way by Zack Hemsey.
Phelin chapter 42 . 4/24/2015
Thanks for continue. You help me relax of all the rush of the real live and travel to other reality with this story.
silverwolfigther00 chapter 42 . 4/24/2015
aww, it is so cute, the realationship between sakura and itachi, that he would smother her with a hug only because he was without her for a few minutes ,

Looking forward to read the next update,
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 42 . 4/23/2015
Yay u updated! And finally it makes sense!

And the cute ending towards the end! :3 Itachi you're so good to your wife! XD

I am going to a corner now, to remember everything that has happened in this story... XD

Thanks for UPDATING!