Reviews for CotIW: Unfortunate Meetings
Obssesed Nuker chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
An update? BDZ is still alive? Holy crap!
S058 chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
For anyone who's wondering why the orbital fire seemed to have utterly missed, Imperial Void shields have this tendency to send shots fired into them into the Warp, AKA another dimension.

Anyway, nice seeing the Death Korps get a genuine VICTORY, for once. So far it's been draws at best, at worse, they don't even get to inflict meaningful casualties. Damn Barrier jackets...
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
It's ratlings not ratings. There's stil way too many ellipses. It makes reading this so awkward, dialogue needs to be smoother with less pauses, cut out 9/10 of the ahs and umms.
Jouaint chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
good to see you are not dead.
GeshronTyler chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Nice to see an update, but the way the TSAB is still floundering is a bit of a downer. Understandable of course, that the reality of the situation hasn't quite sunk in, as it hasn't been all that long "in story" since the Kriegs and Orks showed up. I have to say, my reaction to the failed orbital bombardment of the Krieg ship remains WTF? Having the TSAB Mages being vulnerable to the WH40K weapons and tactics of frontal assaults without regards to casulties, and the TSAB still firing "stun" shots is one thing, but I really wonder what phenomenon can manage to spoof a warships systems to the point that they register a target, shots fired, and damage dealt, but the eyewitnesses see absolutely nothing happening?

If this is due to some kind of power play shenanigans on the part of some cabal in the TSAB itself, I can only say that in my opinion, the WH40K crowd is enough of a challenge that it isn't necessary to stack the deck. Heck, the ORKS alone are enough of a challenge, let alone the sheer seemingly endless numbers of Kriegs. If the failure of the ships destruction is due to some other outside agent, I have reiterate, WTF? I might buy the idea of some kind of reality warp effect, due to the ship's other dimensional origins, but the fact that the Hetaconchires has sensor records of impact and destruction, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Another thing that bothered me- did the ship in question pass on Fate's report of the apparent non-destruction of the ship despite what the ship's sensors reported? Generally, I would think that being outside, and some distance from the ship, Fate should be able to make a report on her own, since I have to assume there's a global communications net. RH and Bardiche should have records of the incident as well, for analysis.

Well, I'm interested to see where it goes.
Kali chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Certainly an interesting combination of universes with wildly varying ideologies, excluding certain groups from Nanoha anyways. Good story pacing, fairly in depth detail (while some might not enjoy that, I certainly do.) Also a fairly decent job in maintaining canon personalities for those from Nanoha, I confess my knowledge of the 40k universe is fairly limited so I won't comment on them. But certainly a good read if you don't mind seeing the TSAB against foes that don't play by their rules. Eagerly awaiting more from you!
Ferdiad chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
"lounges, arcades, gardens, or any of the things that made life on a ship manageable."

TSAB military ships sound fucked up.
Ferdiad chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
It's very annoying how you insert a uh or ellipses into every piece of dialogue. You use ellipses in place of commas as well most of the time.
Ferdiad chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
" of greenish blood"

fairly sure Orks have red blood.
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
You seem to have a love affair with ellipses
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Death Korps of Krieg are my favourite IG unit.
Flying Dice chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
I'm enjoying this quite a bit, and it is the only 40K/Nanoha crossover that has really caught my eye. Mainly reviewing to say that I hope you're still working on it, because I can't wait for the next part.
The greater pie chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
This is a very well written story, you seem to have gotten everyone in persinalithy.I only find the lack of ork prespective sad.
omegarulesall chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
awesome :) just plain awesome. Hmm wonder how fate or nanoha would react to a sudden siege at vivios location hehehehe, glory to chaos!
zer0light chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
i love this story. keep up the good work and good luck.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »