Reviews for CotIW: Unfortunate Meetings
Bluedermis chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
The 40k guys are very much underpowered here, but I'll let that slide...

Oh, and Alucius - Remember, they have to burn the bodies within 7 hours or the orks will be coming back for another go.
AngelForm chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Well its not perfect but its damned good and given its apparently the first Nanoha/40K crossover ever written that’s quite an accomplishment.

The battle and fight scenes are very well done.

Now the reason I say its not perfect is mainly because I know what the Nanoha crew are capable of. And as yet they are not even close but that can be explained.

Hayate I must assume is under a limiter still as at full power a thousand Orks would be little threat even if she was restraining from lethal force. She was able to fire a volley of five blasts with a punch like a small nuke at level S. At full power she could blast an imperial battleship out of orbit.

As was referenced by the aerial commander they aren’t bombarding (orbital or otherwise) the imperials into the ground due to bureaucratic meddling.

Fate seems a little under powered but ether she is off balance or under a limiter. I hope.

Looking to see them get Sirius in the near future.

We going to see Yuno Scrya get in on the action? Librarian or not he still probably has the best shields of anyone in the bureau.
Ogi chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Very interesting, my knowledge about Nanoha is somewhat limited, ever that however doesn't stop this story from being entertaining. As a avid WH40k player I feel that they side is somewhat underpowered, ah well author prerogative I guess. Eagerly awaiting new chapter.
Jumper Prime chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
This is a really good fic. I can't figure out why high command would want to arrest Hayate though. Doesn't make any sense, especially since the city was about to be attacked by Orks. Also, I think part of the chapter is missing at the end. You have a listing of location and time, which apparently occurs before Fate's fight with that imperial badass, but there's no txt after it.
AluciusDawn chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Love both of these universes, love that you've combined them. Interesting that you didn't have the Guard wondering where the hell they are, but with a group as dogmatic as the Deathkorps it's not all that strange really. Interesting to see where this is going, though I would like to see a bit more of the Guards' point of view. Overall quite cool and fairly smooth writing.

Oh god, Orks are just so fun to read about, TSAB better hope they can contain them here, or they'll spread like the plague. I anxiously await the next installment.
Aram White-Eye chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Huzzah! Huzzah! Those perverse witches will truly know the Emperor's Fury! I applaud you good sir, for you have merged these two realms spectacularly. Bravo, good day, and may the Emperor smile upon you.

signed,

Lord Protector Aram White-Eye

Champion of Bren
Latios151 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
The awesomeness... it burns! XD

Sorry if I didn't review sooner, was busy with university.

Great chapter, keep 'em coming.

By the way, the chapter looks cut off at the end, like you forgot to upload something: is that the part you said you omitted?
Private Villa chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Dammit, I would have reviewed earlier but I was either being interrupted or ocuppied in other things (damn long 5th edition codex of the Imperial Guard and the quite entrailing books of the Grey Knights and the good old laziness) so I will also put the answer of the message you send me here (I hope that is ok), and after that (and some comments) I will proceed with the review.

Anwer: Unfortunately I have the same number of Imperial Armor volumes as you (from the I-VI) so I cant help you in that respect (though my brother has a file that says Imperial Armor Update so I will continue investigating), fortunately I do have several Apocalypses volumes so I shall send you the most recent version when you want.

About the Nanoha spoilers... dont worry these actually motivate me to continue to watch the series (at the moment I am in the episode 9 first season) thought perhaps some of the most entertainig surprises and twists of the series would be revealed... dont worry I care more for helping someone with my abilities that at something so trivial as that.

m... espefic errors eh... I will expose them at the "review" section thought, I must say, these are not very important.

Questions: Will you base the Death Korps of Krieg according to the Fifth Edition of the Imperial Guard? If so, Will you present battles between one or several majoris psykers and minor "gestalt" type (those in a squad wich unite psykers against the mages? (It would be very interesting).

Dammit another interuption (now the cause are friends) I will continue with the review later.
al103 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Organization of fast response fleet and travel time is 5 hours. This is situation where TSAB would send that fleet and they do know what Orbital Bombardment is. My interest is killed by disbelieve.
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
The Imperials should of killed someone... Anyways I enjoyed reading this chapter
Private Villa chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
First of all I must commend on your well employment and ability to use the english language in this chapter as I didnt detect any mistake... but then something minor could have slipped from my gaze so... no matter, what I am trying to say is that the story flowed well withouth the use of rage causing lacking descriptions that REALLY does not motivate reading or stagerring overdescriptive sentences that kills the chance of mistery forming and developing before it has even been hatched so in the writing department you are ok (or at least enough for me with english being my second language).

The plot, I must say, spikes my curiosity as I am a fan of both games and animes although in this case my knoweledge of Warhammer 40k is superior than Maho Shojo Lyrical Nanoha (in fact I have just begun to watch the series) so I will keep watching and, perhaps, if you need some help in Warhammer 40k dont doubt in e-mailing for some knoweledge as I have many archives (mainly files containing rules and stories and even some books) concerning this matter so if you dont know what a shadow sword super heavy tank is or what formation do armoured regiments of the Imperial Guard use (mainly concerning the leman russ or basilisks and other few AFVs) or examples of battles the Death Korps of Krieg have participated me and my library of basically useless knoweledge can help.

As for what could be called as the bad parts of this story... they are concerning mainly about the exactitude of the data (werent captains of the Imperial Navy practically connected by cables that united them with their ships) but then these

misses arent important or are subject to the interpretation of the reader (well... not all Imperial captains are presented in canon as being, in a manner of speaking, "hooked" or connected with their ships and this ship was probably a requisitioned merchant vessel with the crew coming as a bonus including a not very experienced captain with good ideas but a bad moment of presenting these)

The only other critique I have for the moment is... the rating; you will have a wider broad of readers to spare a glaence in your work if you set the rating as T and, for the moment, I have not read anything deserving the M rating for Warhammer 40k standars but then this is your choice to do.

All in all I like this story (read it twice already including the 2 chapter) and will keep revising for uptades. With this I finish with a Have nice day and

Good Luck

Luis fading out
Latios151 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Can I worship you?

Seriously, you wrote like, two chapters, and they're packed with so much -WIN- it's not even funny. And judging from the title,it looks like this story is only the first part of a saga... the awesomeness levels are off the charts here.

Also, you get bonus points because, not even a week ago, I was thinking "A Nanoha/Warhammer crossover would be awesome, someone should write one"...

By the way, I noticed you had the Death Korps of Krieg speak Gothic as Italian. That's cool, but I can tell you used an online translator, because I -am- Italian myself :P

I was thinking that, if you plan to keep using that language, maybe I could help you with the translations... but hey, since it's probably supposed to be Low Gothic, maybe you -want- to make it sound like messed up Italian... XD

As I said, this fic looks -very- promising so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

The Emperor protects! (but the White Devil pwns)
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Seems good but controlling ninety three different ninety galaxies seems a bit far off doesnt it? Oh well I enjoyed this anyways hope you update
Arkeus chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
:-(

Things are about to get worse, i gather. interesting beginnings.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
ouch. A warhammer, the nicest of people out there

Btw, while it is after your timeline, i suggest you look out for atomicoX in youtube as he has some SoundSage X (post StrikerS soundstage) subbed in video form.

Also, the A's and StrikerS manga are quite informative.

"Nice" So far.