Reviews for The Glamour of Humanity
Hey wait what chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Precious babies! uwu Oh wow they're such cuties. Fantastic job on your story. The sentences flow together quite well, and it's a good read. I have a soft spot for these kind of stories. Keep up your good work and thank you!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
That was so cute! Poor Cas...
pi-on-a-skateboard chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oh. Wow.

Poor Cas... I've such a soft spot for sick!fics and... oh, darling, I really want to hug him...

I'm blown away by your characterisation though. Their dialogue, their narration... it's perfect. It's all just so in character, it's insane!

... Definitely an interesting perspective on being sick, too. :p
KayleighOx chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Aww Cas is adorable! I Really enjoyed reading this! :D
PrincessLillibet chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
haha, I have to agree with the emetophilic thing. I think we are just fond of whump all round tbh lol.

wonderful detailing of everyones emotions and reactions. the idea that Cas would totally ignorant of all the little human things we take for granted is not one I've seen explored much as a main point. well done.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Supernatural is the most emetophilic fandom? I don't know about that. This is actually the first story I've read that focussed solely on vomiting. And I don’t think that Castiel enjoyed it P

Beautifully written though. _ Kudos
Wicked R chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
too bad there's no more!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love that you addressed the whole small things that Cas goes/would go through as a human. THey really aren't small things, but something that a human thinks as small is actually earth shattering for an angel. Everyone is in character too, nicely handled. :)
Yuhi Sakura chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I felt so bad for Castiel! The confusion and the sense of loss was literally palpable! I can totally understand how he would want Dean there and at the same time just want to be alone to accept his humanity. Those last few closing lines were so incredibly beautiful. I loved how you laid out the foundations for acceptance and his resignation that he just needed to push through it and get to the end of it and start where that left off. It was tear-jerking. You do incredibly beautiful work!
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was really touching! Castiel is so good at taking care of them that I'd imagine it would be hard for him to be in the opposite position. You did a wonderful job with Dean and his attempts to help Castiel. I understand how an angel just wouldn't get a lot of the physical responses and how freaked out Dean and Sam would have been. That was really wonderful work!
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is one of my favourite Dean & Castiel stories :) I'm still adamant that this should have happened somewhere in the course of Season Five. Thanks for publishing! x
Aemilia chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love you
Cathartes chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
This is really cute - you write their perspectives so sensitively, and I could picture it all (unfortunately!). Great job, I liked this and hope you write more of this pairing!
A. Elisabeth chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
This was a great, bittersweet story which does a nice job of paralleling the "emotional growth" I've been seening in Castiel all season. Seeing the physical side, and all of the negative connotations therein, was interesting, and I think you wrote all of the guys well, capturing realistic responses. Including the necessary awkwardness. Nicely done.
Aesculap chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Poor Castiel. I love how Dean tries his best to guide him through all of this