Reviews for Sonic, Shadow, Silver, The Three Musketeers
Elfo8792 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I know this is kinda late, but I've got a song suggestion: "Brother My Brother" by Blessid Union of Souls. Yes, it's from the first Pokemon movie. So what? Besides, Mewtwo from Pokemon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back and Shadow have quite a lot in common. Just don't bash me, please!
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Interesting...
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Telekinesis is NOT talking to people through the mind, that is telepathy, Telekinesis is moving objects with your mind.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Sonic and Shadow don't look that much alike, physically at least, they are both fast and cocky though, though like a more toned down version of Goku and Vegeta, like Vegeta, Shadow thinks he is the vest and is very arrogant and a usually serious character while Goku like Sonic are light hearted, eat huge amounts of good and love a good fight
GaiaGirlz7 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I think all three of them should sing "Play My Music" by The Jonas Bros. and Shadow should sing "American Noise" by Skillet(since this song talks about "One for all, and all for one"), "Sick of It" by Skillet, and "Good To Be Alive" by Skillet.
rosie chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
i liked it but when will the next chapter come?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
there needs to be more chapters!
princess chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
when is the new chapter gonna be posted,i want to know what happens
Awesomesauce chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
AWESOMESAUCE
FanLovesFics16 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Great story ever!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I can see them as brothers, to tell the truth! Good story!
simon.6.9.98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It sounds like an adventure is brewing between the three hedgehogs - off the record (check your vocabulary and sonic doesn't spank tail) - but other than that not a bad storyline.
Bound by death chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Wow i love it your stories rocks i am your friend on deviantart and may i say i really hope you will update soon XD

Ps. I hope that there will be ShadowxMarian moments! XD

Love X

Catrina1210
the great fan chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
please finish this story
shinahinjane chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
cain't wait for the rest of the chapters. and if theres a ball in the story can it be sonic&amy shadow&rouge silver&blaze dancing? the girls as princess or royle laidies in faroff lands.