Reviews for Meeting of the Mignogna's
Jordan Ryder chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You forgot one.
Jordan Ryder chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Did you know Kaoru and Satoshi had the same voice actors?

Phantom, out.
Chibi Emperor chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Woohoo! Continue pweease!
But be careful of losing the plot because of too many characters, k?
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh! Look! A distraction! Hahahahahaha! They fell for it! Those guys are such idiots for smart people!
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Oh look a distraction! - DISTRACTING

crap, my review ran off... Great job so far!
Lizzybear54 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Loving this story! XD

Please update ASAP! :D

Lizzy
lele chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
YOU! must update pweas
flamesofunknown chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
:( PLease upload more... if you don't want to continue this, I can take over. I like this.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
not the best thing ever and the characters were a lil' ooc,but "oh!look!a distraction!"was pretty ,i like this.
RintinDestiny chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
You should really continue this it's very funny! I love when Ed thinks's he's heard Dark's voice before DUH it's his! LOL
Rikusgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Such a cute idea. I can't wait to see more -
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Will you continue this? Please? I love OHSHC, FMA, and have recently become obsessed with DNA, and I haven't seen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, but I like it! Continue this! Continue this! Continue this! Continue this! Continue this! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! I'mgonnastopdoingthisnow! Bye!
AVMabs chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
TAMAKI TURNED INTO SHIGURE *gaspeth*

I like
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
lol, i've been thinking of writing something like this, but it looks like you beat me to it. I like Tamaki's song at the end, it reminds me of a favorite zodiac member of mine. :) can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I like this story. It made me laugh, and the idea of the voices of Vic Mignogia meeting is unique. I love your use of sarcasm and irony, and you mannage to make it seem plausable :O Kudos. I would never dream of mixing soany different shows, but you pulled it off admirably :) I can't wait to see what the secret mission entails!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »