Reviews for One of Us
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Adorable.
Kitsune of Derision chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This whole story is amazing. I adore the movie Legend, and I just so happen to be a major Lily x Darkness shipper. I mean, not that I hate Jack or anything. I just think that the paring is better, plus I tend to side against canon coupling for one reason or another.
There was one particular line that caught my attention while reading: ...the ethereal ballet it was performing.
That was just beautiful!
-Kitsune-chan
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was absolutely fantastic! You took your time, going into such depth and expression with every single detail. I don't think i noticed a single grammatical error and i do notice them pedantically, so that's really good, LOL. You really expressed the way she was wooed over to the darkness exceptionally well. Fantasitc job. One of the best i've seen. I would be very interested to see what you think her thoughts are during the scenes when he's asking her to sit and she goes on with the 'one condition'. Very interested. Keep up the good work :)
hewhoreaps chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I just found this story and since I like the movie, I thought I would give it a read. Glad I did.

That said I would love to see you expand on this story or do one that is similar that goes beyond where you stopped with this one.
alchemyarchetype chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Pure magnificence. Oh, this was so beautiful, so poetic. There was one line in particular that I envy you for crafting: "...the ethereal ballet it was performing." Glorious, truly.

The only criticism I can offer is that, at the beginning the sentences seemed a little too long for themselves, but that Might just be me.

Off to look at your other writing now!
Mad Madame Me chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
A beautiful depiction of my favorite scene! You portrayed a very real and believable Lili. I loved it! I hope to see more from you in the future!
tahas.sparrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Legend is one of my favorite movies and more often than not any fanfiction you find for legend is just awful. However, this was one of the most well written one I've read in years. I only wish it weren't a one-shot. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing this with us.

-Jessica
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Quite well-done, I wish there was more Legend fanfiction. First of all, you should check out my Legend one-shot.

/s/4134432/1/Dreams_of_Betrayal

Second, I think you'd like this. I worked hard on it. :)

/user/darkbloodyserenity#play/uploads/14/LjbIttZ0shE

Be sure and reply to me, please
jansrapolis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Loved It. You captured the feeling and conflict of the scene perfectly. And some a story from Legend fandom is long overdue.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
*purrs* that was amazing! i really hope youll write more for this fandom for i like your approach of Lillys character. its actually the only thing in the movie i couldnt stand: first, she lets herself get seduced (quite easily, if you ask me, i mean, some jewelsa dress? thats all it takes to make her forget everything?)but then she betrays darkness (by flirting quite shamelessly for such a supposedly innocent creature!)seems she doesnt know what she wants - innocent light or sinful darkness