Reviews for Rose's Visit
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ha bloody brilliant
Thanks
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this story should have more chapters! great story!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I like these Rose comes back from the future stories.

D. Page Robin
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Way to go Rosie girl you tell them!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Harry and Hermione both turned their heads back to look at Ron, "Piss off Weasley," they said together and then burst out laughing. They were still laughing as they walked out of the castle.

Next stop Australia, where they would make sure Rose was concieved again."
GOOD RIDDANCE TO PREDJUDICED PUREBLOODS! :-P
xefan chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was a great story just wish it was longer :)
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was very good I like how Rose came back and informed her parents of the stupidity they both were showing by not realizing they had not married the right people and ignored their feelings for one another due to some stupid sense of loyalty and doing what others thought were for the best. And I agree Albus Severus should never have been named that those two were the reason for most of Harry's pain and suffering throughout his life in the magical world.
TheSnitchOfLiars chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Finally! Someone who understands my hatred for Ron Weasley and Molly. Can you please write one of those
101 ways to die fics about Ron or Molly. For Ron, choking on his food might be a good idea because he is so greedy with the stuff and eats so much. For Molly, Sirius Avada Kedevra-ing her would be good. Best part of that is Sirius doesn't get punished for it because he escaped Azkaban and dies before he can be recaptured. Please write a fic like this.
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
loved it
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this one!

Sad you didn't make it further.

But your strongest point is: how could she(JKR) make the daft decision to make Hr go after Ron?

Anyway after book 5 the story got strange anyway...

See ya

Herby
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
An interesting twist on a time travel future knowledge to the end of the final battle when Harry and Hermione's daughter Rose visits to get them to leave the Weasleys and have the big happy Potter family.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 7/3/2011