Reviews for Confessions
madeinfrance chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Lve it, love them

Oh, and when I replied your fic 'All In",I forgot to say : I hope you'll continue to write about Abby and Jimmy, that'll be really awesome )
MsPeace1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I thought this was great and surprisingly accurate considering you wrote this before the finale (according the author's note). I admit that I didn't want the killer to be Jimmy either because I loved him and Abby together. Awesome job on the fanfic! Very well-written.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Loved it
countryapple chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well done. I hope Jimmy and Abby survive too. I do not think he is the guilty one. I'm myfirstharly on twitter. )
stress chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very sweet :) I just hope that this prediction comes true and Jimmy and Abby get their happy ever after. Goo
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hmm...I'm from a different country so there's a one episode difference. We're an episode later so..

Anyways, I really liked this fic! Not only that, I LOVED it!
Gaia Eirene chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
cute story.i liked it. It was a little out of character but good. I was thinking about this line too. I though maybe he was going to tell abby that he had found out that wakefield was alive all this time. just a theory. i would really hate for jimmy to turn out to be the bad guy.. Nice story! ]
BonGarland chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
that was wicked awesome. super writing. You should write more jabby! I look forward to it -
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I thought this was really well-written. I was thinking along the same lines as you were when I heard that line in the preview, and this is exactly how I imagine it happening.

I refuse to believe that Jimmy is partnering up with Wakefield, because I'm too much of a Jimmy fan to believe it, and I believe the evidence points to someone else, although I have no idea who.

Anyway, great job with this, I really liked it!

Splash was definitely a very sad episode, and hopefully next week we'll figure out who the second killer is.

Leaving-My-Mark
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I liked this story! XD
FaceWithTheView chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You know, when I saw the preview this is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Well done, darling. Well done.
xocsinylvrMesserMonroe chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
ohmigosh i hate how there all like jimmys the killer and im like no! and amazing story by the way t was amazing!
BlindAlley05 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I absolutely loved this story! I've been dying for some Jimmy/Abby stories and you delivered! This is exactly how I see it happening. So many thing that Jimmy is working with Wakefield but I'm too much of a Jimmy fan to believe that. Great job!
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my god, I LOVED THIS! I love Jimmy/ Abby, and you're right, he's totally not the killer! GREAT JOB!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great fic. I really loved it. I hope that happens. I don't believe Jimmy's the killer. I think it's Trish or Madison. My mom thinks Jimmy (no matter how many times I've told her they pointed to him in the promo, which is what they did with the sheriff, so therefore he's not the killer), Madison, or Henry.

I really don't think anyone would want to stay on the island after that killing spree, although somehow I have this idea in my mind that Wakefield and the second killer just took out the entire island except for the people still alive from the wedding party.