Reviews for Past Mistakes
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 6 . 11/27/2018
I'll be honest, Sasuhina is my otp but itahinas pulling me in. Itachi doesn't seem to have any motives either.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
This is amazing story I love sasuhina and I love Itahina too ,so I'm always waiting for next chapter
woode109 chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
More please. I can't stop reading this story. It's awesome. And I love the idea
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
More pls
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I'm a little offended that the previous guest called Hinata a dimwit. XD I can actually see how Hinata asked Sasuke for help. I mean it just is part of the story. It doesn't need to be logical because I think it works the way you have it. I'm so sad you haven't updated though because I was so looking forward to this story! You wrote it nicely. It would be interesting to see where you would have gone.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
U know I like this story up until a certain point. Why exactly is Itachi marrying Hiinata? And, I know it's gonna blow up sooner than later. Secondly, why is the dimwit Hinata having Sasuke help her plan her wedding. Is she that much of an airhead. The man and her was whatever it is. And, what exactly is Sasuke position here? Fugaku setting them up against each other. I only hope that Hiashi will make Hanabi heir so the idiot he has for a daughter don't give away his company
magi chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I got one idea What if hinata went to itachi to give him something that he forgot but hinata got the wrong room. hope you update soon
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Please update soon!
Uchiha Rain chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Are u going to continue...?
RedVelvetLips chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Hey there! Are you going to continue this story? Because I think you should. I like it.
About your writer block, I think you need to make more intimate time for ItaHina as well with Sasuke on the sides trying to act like a good old friend to Hinata. Plus, I think you also need to explain the background of Sasuke's resentment towards his family and about Itachi's sudden interest in taking over company and Hinata. Don't forget to explain the story behind Hinata's engagement with Itachi. I mean Hinata used to date Sasuke and now somehow she's getting married to her ex's brother, don't you think it needs a thorough explanation?
Well, I think that's all I can say for now. I really really really want to know how this story will go and how it will end (I know it's going to be Sasuhina right? Please make it so) so pretty please to continue this story *puppy eyes* lol. I hope what I just wrote will help you get rid that writer block. lol. I really hope so :)
Anyway, thank you and good luck :D
Sasuke's1girl chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Maybe he could help her pick out a wedding dress or something
MLeggyLeaf chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Lol. I was rooting for sasuhina but i change my bid. Itahina all the way.. Kyaaa they're both so cute!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Haaa awww..man i cant choose i wanna hinaita to happen real bad! They r my no. 1 pairing;3 awesomdess story!
Gloomydays chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I like this story..hope you update soon! ;D
Yanirca chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
A Familyu dinner at the uchiha household?.
anyway love the story please keep going!