Reviews for Conscious Screams
UnintendedTrustFall chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved it! I liked that last line, "But finally the pain is too much and you ebb away slowly, slipping into the darkness, and everything is black." It was a great description of what Sam must've felt like when he lost consciousness, also I really liked how you included his feelings about not understanding WHY he was fighting in this war in the first place. REALLY, REALLY good, the story's fantastic, grammar's perfect, and I understand it's just a drabble, but if for some reason you're bored, and just in the mood... a chapter two about his meeting with Optimus and when he woke up would be awesome! :]
Iniysa chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Loved it! Great job!

Lauren
Soului chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
You know, it's interesting, but I haven't really seen many fics describing Sam's POV when he died. Very, Very nice.
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Loved it! :) Great job! I know it's only a drabble but I'd love to see a follow up :)
Dierdre chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Not many people use second person perspective, since it is so difficult to execute effectively. This is one case where it worked very well indeed. Brava!
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was...terrific! I've loved Transformers since the begining and this just made it all the better. Great job!