Reviews for Birthday Surprise
x3VanillaxLove chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You spelled Shizumasa wrong, just saying :)

Aw, Maguri got Maora a necklace 3 Love those two
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This definitely has room for improvement, however it is still VERY cute! I love the concept and you write it so cute :D Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it :3
Prince Furo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awww! So cute. I love them. :) I think you should proofread this if you haven't done so, and if you have, do it again. I could spot quite a few mistakes. But well done!

~Furorensu
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Woooaaahhh! Me and Mao-chan's birthdays are only 3 days apart? Awesomeness! Maguri and Maora are my fave couple in Shinkuro, Haine and Takanari close behind... X3 Arina Tanemura's works are always wonderful. This story captured the character interactions perfectly! Well done~
Electric Candlelight chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Swet. XD
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was so nice to read on Christmas Eve, thank you! It was so sweet and amazing that I started yelling and screaming with joy...XD

This is being favorited, just to let you know.
KakeruTamaki chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
CUTE! Does this count as Yaoi? I dont normally go for yaoi but for some reason I find Maguri really captivating... Anyway, great job! You thinking of doing any more Maguri ones? Let me know!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
It's very cute!

There were some grammatical errors, but overall, it was very sweet, and realistic. I can see this as an extra bonus chapter in the real manga.

Write more! I'll definitely read it!