Reviews for Me Without You
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
That last chapter was totally amazing. And it was so funny that my jaw drop, I don't know how many times and I fell out of my chair about two times because it was so dang funny. I can't wait to read the next story. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
Good chapter. Can't wait for the rest of the story. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
He spoke his first word. OMG. I can't believe it. Good job. I can't wait to find out what happen next.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
Very good chapter. I love it all. You are a good writer. You should keep writing. You are very good at it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Good chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
I love it. Good chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
That was sweet of Carlisle and Alice to say that. I knew that they consider Bella family but I was surprise like Bella to actually hear it out loud.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
Yah they found him. I'm so glad but how could Matt do that to his own son?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Amazing ending for the chapter. I love it. Can't wait to find out what happens to Edward and Bella.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Wow! That was a big surprise. I guess they found out that Aiden was in Italy and went to find him. Since the Cullen's found Aiden, does that mean that Victoria is dead? How did they get the baby back? I hope to find out in the next chapter or so. Can't wait.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
More, please, more. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
Go Bella. Go find them and get them to help you. I just hope that she doesn't get into danger along the way. And the teddy bear. Aw. That is so sweet. I love it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I'm loving it now. Can't wait to find out what happens to Charlie and Bella's son.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
I bet I know who after Bella's son. Victoria. But how do they know that Bella have a son? I thought that James was the only one that knew before he was killed. Was Victoria and Laurent there too? Or did James tell them before he die? I hope to find out in the next few chapters.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I'm starting to love this story. I'm still in the between of llike and love but I'm getting there. Can't wait for more.