Reviews for Twilight Meets Harry Potter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I LOVE it so far, and I'm waiting for the contining! and I'm not so good in english so I'm sorry if you doesn't understand me...
jenn008 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Love it!
ROSE212 chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
this story is AMAZING but you never finished it did you? why? and are you gonna make a sequel? update soon please :)!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
I loved this it was really good! And you finished it! I cant wait to read your next book or one shot whatever you please!
SouthernSongbird chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
I'm extremely sad that you chose not to continue this story, though I'm at least relieved that you abandoned it so close to the end. You would have made and absolutely amazing HBP, I'm sure. Anywho, if you ever come across this, please take into consideration that at least one of your fans never forgot about this story and would be ecstatic if you resumed your writing. Here's to hoping!
Alice Primrose Granger chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
i love this story so much!

you need to finish it then start on a sequel!

-Alice Primrose Granger
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 23 . 3/4/2011
hey, this story is sooo amazing.. please update! you havent put new content up in forever! ! ! !

but above you said that you have written the last chappies, so.. please

thanks
tiffer285 chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
this story was AMAZING ! :D
CarleyCullen chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Please please PLEASE hurry up and update already! Thank you *innocent face*
Carley chapter 23 . 8/29/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaas hurry up and post the next chapter already! I check to see Every Single Day! Don't let me down! Thx :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
R u evr gonna finish tha story I luv it too much for u to not one of my top five favs
aderrett chapter 23 . 8/22/2010
this is a great story
Midena chapter 23 . 8/2/2010
I loved it. Please, please, please write a sequel.
Ara chapter 23 . 7/6/2010
Awesome I would love a sequel
ForeverZelink chapter 23 . 7/4/2010
Love it! Are you gonna continue the story?