Reviews for The Show Must Go On
Serena chapter 1 . 5/26
This was really a cool fanfic
And I'm talkin bout the whole thing
And especially thanks for using my name in it
Ya know I'm Serena
Nice to read ur fanfic
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Oh man, this chapter made me cringe SO badly. Th writing was excellent, the characterization was fabulous, it was funny and sweet in all the right ways, but... Those measurements! That's not how you take a person's measurements! The sleeve is measured from the top of the shoulder, not the base of the neck. Misty didn't measure the length of his torso, which is actually a rather important measurement - and I'm sure it would have been a cause for some tension! You don't need to know if a guy tucks left or right when measuring his inseam - you really shouldn't need to get your hands close enough to their leg to touch. And I cannot imagine what sort of costume would require the measurement around a person's knee. Pants at a length that could plausibly be affected by such things tend to end just above the knee, so the measurement she would need would be from the hip to the knee to determine length. If it is going to be that form fitting to the knee area, it would have to be made with elastic so that it could fit over his feet. There's just no reason to measure around a person's knee! I just, augskdtn;suvehl/

I know this story is really old, and that I'm knit picking like crazy, but I sew for a living. The whole measurement thing just completely destroyed the believability of it for me.
The almighty swede chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love this fic! It's so cute!
Bliue moon chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Bwahaha, I really did not expect team rocket to be there. Love it
Brennason chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Why do you like to pretend Advance never happened?
turle chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I'm with Lily. I liked it better when they would deny their feelings and be all cute and blushy, too.
turle chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
great ending for the play.
turle chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I was lol-ing so much! Yeah, teenagers are melodramatic.
turle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Misty would rather be in a room full of bug pokemon than have Ash kiss another girl.
Neene chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I never ever review and I read a lot of fanfiction but this was one of the best stroys I have ever read I love all ur storys good job
CherriLuvsMusic chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Awesome job!

Such a cute story!
IvyBean chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
CUTE! :D :D :D
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Great work, this was so amazing! :D
ToshimiOkami chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
i think that the play was very little mermaidish :P kool plot though.

Mere :D